Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

I’ve had several loaners that were untitled that they slapped a dealer plate on.

I need to stop reading these threads. Temptation’s a bitch!

9 Likes

Ok. Good to know. Honestly that makes me feel more comfortable knowing the playing field is level… Do they have different prices for different models?

Yes, it varies from model to model and even different engines and trim levels within those models.

1 Like

I found this on one of the Porsche forums a couple weeks ago. Not sure how accurate but atleast gives you an estimate.

7 Likes

Congrats! Killer deal. Was the vehicle ever title or brand new with the 7k miles?

I am in the market for a 12/18 month lease before my next perspective vehicle will be available.
Surprisingly there are still a fair share of 2022 Macan models out there.

Thank you for sharing!

13 Likes

Factor another $75 or so a month for maintenance. Not horrible

dealer quoted me 16$ k for loaner maccan for 1 year and 15k miles :rofl: :rofl: :face_with_peeking_eye:

NADA clean title and KBB at 53-54

my asking price was $57015 original MSRP $69350 and invoice at $64,318.18

car has 4671 miles

4 Likes

You don’t have to go to a dealership for service.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct! It was posted for reference for folks that rather get it done at a dealer.

Do all Jiffy Lubes have a Ferdinand Porsche’s head shaped wrench to remove the oil filter?

11 Likes

Not necessary. A long screwdriver and a hammer is all that is needed……pound through the filter and waaaaahlahhhh…theres your filter wrench Ferdinand.

1 Like

he might be calculating the RV as a “used” car versus a demo… unless it was not a demo. That’s close to where my lease deal started too

1 Like

I don’t know what exactly the dealer did but they somehow included the 20k/24month maintenance for free… I’ll take it though I’ll probably be returning the vehicle right around there. Maybe I’ll extend for a few months.

1 Like

I will change my own oil with Harbor Freight tools

2 Likes

One a 24 month lease there is a 1% residual bump for including the second service, I think (but could be wrong)

also parts are not than expensive

1 Like

Mine’s only a 12 month lease… Dealer backend math can be interesting, as long as my one pay stays where it is, all good.

Steal.

1 Like