Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

Also likely calculating RV as a used car not a demo/loaner. Especially given the ~8k miles on it.

It’s a good thing you didn’t show the dealer name…. this one would have been poached.

7 Likes

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by HBO Max

1 Like

Never buy a car in CT.

1 Like

I left the VIN on there to spoon feed partially. :sweat_smile:

Albany NY.

3 Likes

Ha, I was emailing with them about this same one this a.m. as well.

They aren’t always bad.

Hung up from a dealer now that said if it’s cpo they can’t do new RV… Then he wanted to know if I’m trying to recreate a deal I saw online cuz you guys flooding the dealerships

9 Likes

depends on whether it’s CPO as in they purchased the car from someone, or whether it’s just CPO as in they got a demo/loaner/exec car certified (“CPO”).

The former does indeed get a used car RV, if it’s the latter then it’s just a Porsche dealer who doesn’t want to deal or doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

“I sAw tHiS dEaL oNLiNe oN tHiS wEbSiTe cAlLeD lEaShAcKr”

22 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Rule #1 of Slickdeals
DONT CALL

15 Likes

Nah it was a ex loaner

I think you goofed on the pronoun

Joining Welcome Home GIF

8 Likes

the best one so far but it’s not the end of the war .
MSRP $75xxx 11k miles on it
dealer says it’s buy rate MF

something catchy here

link calk

1 Like

Nice deal on a lease. I got a 2022 Macan S as well last year. Paid msrp for it. Will probably trade it in after another year or so. I’ll probably be sunk in more than 20k in TCO for sure. That said I only have 4.2k miles on it after A year.

The Macans are so pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s best to aim for cars with under 10k miles. No mileage penalty (if dealer knows what they’re doing)

3 Likes

And lower msrp

Wow solid deal! Congrats!

Nissan Frontier one-pay or Porsche Macan one-pay? :rofl:

I’m not following the calculator

Did you take into account that nothing over $70-70200 is residualized?

4 Likes