Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

After a few teething issues and high service costs for the 2011, my parents bought a 2013 or 2014 (whatever the last year of that body style was) X5 which my Mom didn’t care for at all. They negotiated a nice deal on a 2016 Cayenne and called me from the finance office. The finance manager agreed to meet the same financing they had lined up. He was pushing the extended warranty and maintenance package. They knew from their experience with the 2011 that they were going to most likely dump the car once the warranty was up. The dealer said a little over $4,200 for maintenance. On speaker phone I told them to forget about the maintenance package. 2 minutes later they called back and said they were offered the maintenance for $2,400. I knew from the 2011 that the $2,400 would pay for itself.

Fast forward to 2019 while negotiating for a Macan. We couldn’t find a dealer to budge off the $4,200 for maintenance.

She home. Thanks @nyclife for the inspiration!

And before Bacon jumps in and says it, yes the little tikes hoop is for me and the big one is for my kids. and i know i need to repair the rotted trim/garage doors.

43 Likes

Love it! Enjoy!

1 Like

Is this a base Macan with the PSE? What option is that on the console? Is there an exhaust button?

I wish it was PSE!

Just the quad tips :confused:

Not how I would spec it (lots of wasteful options). But, it was 15 mins from home and the best deal at the time.

Pick mine up Friday!

#MacanMania

31 Likes

Great color choice. Congrats

2 Likes

Nice Macan, brother. How many cars do you have in the garage now?

That’s my color as well. I was only doing this if I could find one in Gentian. Credit app went in last night.

4 Likes

Agreed, great color. I wanted blue or silver

2 Likes

I don’t think this is a loaner but would be my dream color:

https://www.porschewyomingvalley.com/certified/Porsche/2022-Porsche-Macan-0f480f850a0e087f78ac913473784beb.htm

2 Likes

I saw that one, it doesn’t show as having been titled on the CarFax.

Miami blue is so sexy. Papaya (also looks nice) reminds me of Namib Orange from LR

2 Likes

I think it’s a CarFax error?

Or it was a manager demo and they just drove it with a dealer plate.

3 Likes

From what I’ve been seeing the cars with no owner reported on the CF are Porsche Brass Hat cars. Might have the potential for a bigger discount than a regular loaner

1 Like

I like the color but the lack of options put me off unfortunately…

The clear taillight does wonders

Didn’t notice the garage doors until you said it. The Macan was enough of a distraction. :grinning:

1 Like

It is a set price from Porsche now. Can’t mark it up or change the price. Also not a lof of money from selling the prepaid maintenance. The dealer gets it back when the car is serviced.

6 Likes