No, not the SVR either
- 2019 BMW X5 40i Exec, Prem, Parking, Luxury Seat, Mineral white
- Houston, TX
- Loyalty, USAA
Need now but also open to order
- 2019 RDX Base
Coming to the end of my 2017 RDX lease.
I may be in the minority here, but I don’t mind people posting what they want, but I feel like we should require a budget in the post as well. The main reason for that is it can show brokers if someone has actually done any homework and has realistic expectations of the cost of that car. At the very least, it keeps all of these dream chaser posts in one spot
Hi all! Thanks for helping! Still in the market for a RR Velar.
1. Car: 2019 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic (MSRP usually around 67k). Looking for a good lease deal.
2. Term/Mileage: 36 or 39 months. 7,500 or 10,000 miles.
3. Region/State: NJ area (will travel to sign).
4. Preferred method of contact: Via forum is fine.
5. Specs: Looking for a velar that has the following specs:
- Corris Gray Exterior (I can maybe do white, blue, or silicon if monthly is attractive).
- R-Dynamic spec
- Light Oyster with Ebony Suede Interior
5. Budget: I’m working under the assumption that it will be between 600-700/month (based on whether it’s a PIN deal or not). Under 3k DAS.
This should fit the bill perfectly.
Thanks for the shoutout!
Thank you both! I saw the post earlier and am wrestling with the black interior. I saw the Light Oyster with Ebony Suede Interior in person and was really hoping to get one with that interior.
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018/2019 MB GLC43 AMG
- Term/Mileage - 36-39, mileage 10-12 (12 preferred). Would love to get it for sub 700 with only the typical DAS
- Region/State - IL, willing to travel/ship if a deal is good, for tax purposes I’m not in Chicago
- Preferred method of contact forum
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Recent Grad, that’s about all I can think of
People don’t even follow the existing posting guidelines, and you want to add another requirement in the mix
One can wish
Wanted: lease transfer. Immediately
Short term lease. Under 12 months remaining.
Suv. Luxury with third row. Preferably gls, 1200miles a month. All colors but a bright color such as red. Under $1k a month. Well maintained by dealer with no accidents. Will consider Tahoe premier or ltz, Denali, escalade, etc all brands. Must have LED headlights.
I’m north of nyc by 1 hour but figure around NYC area. Connecticut, and north jersey too. I have excellent credit will be approved but I have never done a swap before so may need some help with the process.
Yep! Gonzo. Good memory!
Might be tough to find a specific transfer on here, but have you checked Swapalease?
I have and I found a vehicle I think. Just wanted to ask any hackers too
Factor in the cost of tires when looking for that short term of a lease, most people forget and it makes lease transfers a lot more expensive at face value
Look at the rdx i posted.