Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018/2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited or above
  2. Term/Mileage - **36-39, mileage 10-12 (12 preferred). **
  3. Region/State - **Seattle, WA but willing to travel to California for right deal.
  4. Preferred method of contact forum

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 Bentley Flying Pig
  2. Term/Mileage : 24 months/ 18k per year
  3. Region/State: United States
  4. Preferred method of contact: Knock on my front door
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): none
  6. Budget: $126 w/ zero drive off

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    INFINITI, BMW, LEXUS, VOLVO, JAGUAR, MERCEDES, AUDI ANY BASIC LUXURY under $250 tax in
  2. Term/Mileage 24/36/39 10k
  3. Region/State FLORIDA
  4. Preferred method of contact PM Fine
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Currently have 2016 Kia, 2017 jaguar, 2017 chevy , 2012 Mercedes(financed) in the household , Nordstrom and Apple for vpp
    Trying to get one for my sister … with 1k total out of pocket(inclusive for broker fees) her current 2016 kia lease is up in may with only 2 payments remaining and im trying to get her into something nice or else she have to go with another Kia :disappointed_relieved:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 18/19 Fiat 124 Spider Classica/Lusso/Abarth. All trim and options considered.
  2. Term/Mileage - 24/36 miles don’t matter.
  3. Region/State - FL. Can travel or ship depending on deal.
  4. Preferred method of contact forum PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Conquest, Penfed
    0 DAS. 220-240 Classica. 260-280 barebones Lusso/Abarth <300 for optioned Lusso/Abarth

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - MB Cabrio ONLY C and E class. Demo 18s with agressive discounts. Well optioned demos preferred, all options considered. Audi S5 cabrio demo as well.
  2. Term/Mileage - 24/36 miles don’t matter.
  3. Region/State - FL. Can travel or ship depending on deal.
  4. Preferred method of contact forum PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Conquest, Penfed, USAA
    0 DAS. 0.8-1% and below deals only.

I need this lease that @Samson got…lol

A fiat 124 Abarth will be $400+! Atleast on a 2018 model

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018/2019 BMW
  2. Term/Mileage - 36 and 24 months, mileage 12 and 15(12 preferred).
  3. Region/State - SC, willing to travel/ship if a deal is good
  4. Preferred method of contact forum
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)none

$250/mo with tax? Sounds like your sister is getting another Kia.

Not sure if you are joking or being serious lol but best of luck !

$250? For those brands? With $1000 Total DAS?

No chance in the world. Gotta stick w non-luxury brands and even then, tough price range. C’mon you guys know this from 10 mins on the marketplace!

Are you a broker? If not then keep your opinion to yourself because i know if it’s possible or not and what can be done or not… i have seen deals like this happen but not all the time… i myself did couple unicorn deals myself… but right now I don’t have the time because of some personal problem

You can’t post things on an open forum and expect people to keep their opinions to themselves. That is literally the point of a forum. Broker or not, there are a ton of experts on here that know the market, whether they monetize it or not.

One can hope for a unicorn right?

Hi all,
I am looking for the following in the Tampa/Orlando area… any idea what I may expect pm?

1. Mercedes Benz CLA 250
  2. 36 months/7500 miles PA
  3. Tampa/Orlando, FL
  4. Email would be awesome, or here.
  5. 800+ credit score

Ready to move immediately should the terms be good.

Sure, but frankly, I’ve never personally seen any of those under 250 w $1000 DAS. Have you?

Sounds like I struck a bit of a nerve here, but if a broker had a unicorn, why would they reach out to 1 person as opposed to posting it on the open forum? And good for you for doing them in the past, not sure how that’s relevant now. Anyways, even if a broker did want to work with you, your attitude sure isn’t helping. Best of luck bud.

Anyways, here’s a $250ish deal for you in FL. Unfortunately for you with tax it goes above $250. Hope you find your Benz in your budget:

Don’t forget to put the G-Wagen unicorn on the list, as well.

Does this KIA unicorn work for you?

Wait!

I found him a Range Rover, but it’s $40 more than the $250 budget… pre tax too…

(Remember this is all in good fun)!