Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 18/19 Fiat 124 Spider Classica/Lusso/Abarth. All trim and options considered.
  2. Term/Mileage - 24/36 miles don’t matter.
  3. Region/State - FL. Can travel or ship depending on deal.
  4. Preferred method of contact forum PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Conquest, Penfed
    0 DAS. 220-240 Classica. 260-280 barebones Lusso/Abarth <300 for optioned Lusso/Abarth
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - MB Cabrio ONLY C and E class. Demo 18s with agressive discounts. Well optioned demos preferred, all options considered. Audi S5 cabrio demo as well.
  2. Term/Mileage - 24/36 miles don’t matter.
  3. Region/State - FL. Can travel or ship depending on deal.
  4. Preferred method of contact forum PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Conquest, Penfed, USAA
    0 DAS. 0.8-1% and below deals only.

I need this lease that @Samson got…lol

2 Likes

A fiat 124 Abarth will be $400+! Atleast on a 2018 model

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018/2019 BMW
  2. Term/Mileage - 36 and 24 months, mileage 12 and 15(12 preferred).
  3. Region/State - SC, willing to travel/ship if a deal is good
  4. Preferred method of contact forum
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)none
1 Like

$250/mo with tax? Sounds like your sister is getting another Kia.

7 Likes

Not sure if you are joking or being serious lol but best of luck !

$250? For those brands? With $1000 Total DAS?

No chance in the world. Gotta stick w non-luxury brands and even then, tough price range. C’mon you guys know this from 10 mins on the marketplace!

2 Likes

Are you a broker? If not then keep your opinion to yourself because i know if it’s possible or not and what can be done or not… i have seen deals like this happen but not all the time… i myself did couple unicorn deals myself… but right now I don’t have the time because of some personal problem

You can’t post things on an open forum and expect people to keep their opinions to themselves. That is literally the point of a forum. Broker or not, there are a ton of experts on here that know the market, whether they monetize it or not.

5 Likes

One can hope for a unicorn right?

Hi all,
I am looking for the following in the Tampa/Orlando area… any idea what I may expect pm?

1. Mercedes Benz CLA 250
  2. 36 months/7500 miles PA
  3. Tampa/Orlando, FL
  4. Email would be awesome, or here.
  5. 800+ credit score

Ready to move immediately should the terms be good.

Sure, but frankly, I’ve never personally seen any of those under 250 w $1000 DAS. Have you?

1 Like

Sounds like I struck a bit of a nerve here, but if a broker had a unicorn, why would they reach out to 1 person as opposed to posting it on the open forum? And good for you for doing them in the past, not sure how that’s relevant now. Anyways, even if a broker did want to work with you, your attitude sure isn’t helping. Best of luck bud.

Anyways, here’s a $250ish deal for you in FL. Unfortunately for you with tax it goes above $250. Hope you find your Benz in your budget:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to put the G-Wagen unicorn on the list, as well.

5 Likes

Does this KIA unicorn work for you?

10 Likes

Wait!

I found him a Range Rover, but it’s $40 more than the $250 budget… pre tax too…

(Remember this is all in good fun)!

5 Likes

Lol tell that to all the ppl here taking every word here so personally

2 Likes

I can see my potential customers making a mental note to not reach out to me :slight_smile:

Only those with no sense of humor, though. For the rest of them, we’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think this guys coming back lol

1 Like