Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Anyone who can get their hands on the 2023 Nissan Leaf SV (the long range version)?
I’m located in NorCal.
Dealers or Brokers are welcomed.
I’m buying a fleet.
The sooner the better.
Thanks!

Looking for a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited Shooting Star… Will Travel

Stevens creek has 1 and Dublin has 1.

5 SVs in all of CA…wow

Hope you didn’t want that at MSRP.

Waiting on my BMW to be built and need a car in the mean time. I like nice cars and stick shifts but in this situation “cheap and cheery” will do just fine. I’m not picky if the time frame and deal lines up.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Any with correct price

MSRP: Any
Monthly payment (pre-tax): Under $650 or thereabouts

I’m ok with anything that has 500 miles/month left.

Willing to travel for pickup but preferably not Florida or Northeast. The closer to Denver the better.

If you’re a broker and can help with a short term lease and get the car to Colorado that’s great too! I’m open to that also.

Great credit, lots of lease history.

Thanks for considering this.

Hi Forbs,

Thank you for your quick response. But I thought those are 2022s? I need the newer face lifted ones.

Regards,
Liam

That’s the point, I found 5 whole cars … and it looks like they are all 2022.

There is 1 2023 and I don’t even know if it’s a SV
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2077&zip=94016

I’m looking for an allocation for a 2022 x5 40i (artic grey and vernasca leather not available on a 2023). Located in NC, looking to do a PCD delivery. Open to broker or dealers who may be able to assist!

1 Like

hi all, I’m in FL and interested in a mid-size SUV, something like Explorer, Atlas, Telluride, Grand Cherokee, Durango

Would like to stay at or under $400/month including all fees. Happy to do a demo vehicle, one pay, max security deposits, etc. mid-level vehicle preferred, don’t want bottom of the barrel, don’t need top end trim (but do need leather). 24/36 month lease with 10k miles ok.

Been thinking about getting into something “fun” for quite some time now. Seems like if I make the move now its probably the worst time, given shortages, high interest rates, etc.

Right now on the list:
22 m5 competition
22 911 carrera 4s

Leaning towards the m5 but has been hard to find stock at MSRP. Anyone that follows either company know roughly what a monthly payment would look like with 1st das?

Considering all the cars you mentioned are more in the $700 range…I would say impossible.

3 Likes

If you think finding a M5 in stock at MSRP is hard, I am guessing you haven’t looked for a 911 yet. But IF you managed to get a 911 4S at MSRP, you are easily looking at $2500/mo+ and wouldn’t surprise me if that surpasses $3k/mo.

Crazy to think a $40k demo vehicle is $700 a month with 1 pay, MSD, etc. I will never, ever understand that.

But if it is, then I’ll keep driving my current vehicle - no big deal! Only took 2 min of my time to ask

m5 competition or m5 cs have been tough. m5 base I have seen some around. 911 4S have seen none at MSRP…

that 2500-3000, think other exotics would fit in there? maclarens, astons, etc?

Demos aren’t a thing when everything with four wheels and 1+ seats is selling.

Also: None of those cars could be gotten for $400 or less all inclusive even when there was a glut of them pre-CV.

The Durango is probably the closest thing as the Incentives are pretty good, but it’s still in the low sixes.

Looking for an accord or camry trying to stay around $400 lease with min down. California - Would consider a wrangler 4xe Sahara

I haven’t looked at other exotics recently, but maybe an Aston Martin would fall into that price range. Don’t know about McLarens, but I assume those are difficult to find as well.

1 Like

@clutch for Wrangler 4xE in CA

2 Likes

@Cody_Carter in Tustin has a few Camy’s in the Mid 400s with 1k down.
BTW this has ADM so it’s not gonna be at MSRP

You can lease a Highlander for Less than a Camry right now.

1 Like

Whats your time frame and zip code? that will have a big impact on whats possible