Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

ask @AutoCompanion

2 Likes

I am currently in Chicago and want to lease an Audi Q5.
In the marketplace, I didn’t find brokers working with Audi dealers in Chicago area or in IL. I also considered find a broker from east cost, but the shipment fee is high and not worth it.

Can anyone recommend brokers in Chicago area or IL doing Audi business?

Thanks

What payment are you eyeing for the car?

I am looking at Q5 45 Premium Plus 10k/36month. Targeting monthly payment is under $620 including tax.

check if @AutoCompanion can help

1 Like

Thanks! Will do.

Hi - I am in the chicago area as well , First thing -don’t even entertain the chicago area audi dealers . I spoke with every one of them and not even one of them is reasonable.Anyway - here NYCLIFE , offsticketprice.com seem very reliable and have great deals … I would say even if its the same price , its better to go with one of these

1 Like

I assume you typoed his website as it’s offstickerprice.com

btw Chicago has the nice double tax for leases (18%?) so most cars won’t be in the good range.

1 Like

Has anyone worked with a Hyundai dealer that is discounting? Specifically I am looking at the Elantra N.

Try RODO. Not sure if any dealer in Your area will offer the discount.

Told me nothing available

What is the cheapest small suv currently out there? Comparable to a Honda HR-V

Obv answer (from the monthly payment POV) is Nissan. Like a Rogue or Rogue Sport.

But if you’re paying broker fees and/or shipping every 18-24 months, it doesn’t remain the cheapest.

So if it’s not a one-time thing, then the cheapest TCO over time is to cash-buy/finance a Toyota like the Corolla Cross.

For a friend that only wants to lease. In NJ so I’m assuming no shipping needed.

Haven’t seen the brokers advertising these I assumed they weren’t leasing well. Are they being discounted? Under $300 on any of them all in?

1 Like

Not high as 18%, but still insane.

Family Member got into a major accident and looking to replace her vehicle. Zip code is 60638, Chicago. Willing to take anything at that price range. $350 a month, 0 down ofc.

Look up 2 posts. Altima or Rogue is all you are going get for $350 Out the door

Chicago additional 20% tax on lease

1 Like

Looks to be effectively over $400 even with msd and one pay.