Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Anybody selling MB or Ford vans? Specifically high roof cargo .
@AutoCompanion @AutoNinjas @Clutch

Looking to lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland or Summit. I live in AZ and just trying to figure out what kind of deals Jeep is giving. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

@Clutch can help you with this,

submit an inquiry on his site

1 Like

I may have a MB contact. Shoot me a DM tomorrow afternoon to remind me. Sipping on pinot, so I may forget in the morning.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you

Overlands and Summits lease terribly FYI.

Haha Im noticing. My BMW 5 series has a 59% residual meanwhile Jeep is offering 53-55%. Crazy.

If you want the best lease deal, get a Pathfinder Platinum one-pay with MSD.

If you must have a GC Overland or Summit, finance it and own it for ~6 years with an extended warranty.

Hello everyone I’m located in Tampa Fl. I was wondering what car brokers around can get me as far lease deals for m340i 12k miles 36 months and willing to put money down. Most dealers around are trying to charge 1k and above for these cars. If anyone has any input on who to reach out to would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Try @IAC @Bacons_C.C maybe @Ashleigh?

Thanks for the shout out! We’ve reached out.

2 Likes

Looking for a nanny car prefer awd I don’t care what it is or color etc $300 or less a month. Dm for details. I live in Utah
Thank you

Nissan sounds like your jam.

2 needs here actually:

1. CA - My mom’s 740i lease is up in April. Need another large luxury sedan for her. 36/7.5k. Payments under $1200 preferably

2. NC - Looking for a land yacht for the wife (big, safe). 36/15k and would like to keep payments around $800.

Looking for recommendations for a Mercedes dealer in the South East (preferably Florida but open to shipping) or a Mercedes Broker that will allow shipping to Florida.
My parents 2020 Mercedes E350 lease is coming up and they want to lease a 2023 E350.

what radius of south east florida are you local to?

2006-08 Jaguar XJR under 100k and in green preferred.

1 Like

Looking for something super cheap prefer 0 das, have a Nissan leaf from 2 years ago ending in 2 months, it was 145 a month x 23 payments 0 das. I don’t expect that but anything close, would be cool, it’s just a beater with a heater :slight_smile: I don’t need an EV.

Not sure where the residuals are but perhaps another Leaf or a Frontier.

Hey guys, looking to get MSRP on 2023 Honda Accord Sport if I can. Zip is 11501 New York/Northeast, thanks! Asked around and dealers are charging markups on the new Accord.