🇯🇵 Aronchi's May Nissan - Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

3 Likes

Are you gonna get more? Or am I stuck with the $300 one lol

an altima? likely in feb. i’m pretty sure none of my stores have any the rest of the month.

Got it. Fair to assume that the prices will be different at that time? (Or could be the same, just no way to know?)

february is never worse than january. if you can hold off, do so.

2 Likes

Feb Update:

• Good rogue inventory. The SV and SV Prem are extremely good this month. If you’re coming out of a rogue and it’s in good condition, there’s a good shot your payment will fall.
  • Slim pathfinder inventory, but between our 5 dealers, we have a few SL and Plats on the ground. They’re posted.
  • Altimas are all inbound, we only have 1 SR AWD (white/black) and an SL AWD (black/gray) for the month.

Pickup in the tristate area. You get to meet me. I have RBF. It’s naturally-occurring.

Altima SV Prem white/blk $219/month

In stock? Looking for one in NY

This is in stock yes

Worth the broker fee for this alone? :slight_smile:

Larry David Reaction GIF

Altima SL AWDs that make it for Feb month end: silver, white, red, starting at 242 plus taxes and fees. Cheapest msrp is silver.

Is that white Altima still available?

no it’s sold. just the sls for month end.

Is Altima SL AWDs silver still available? If yes, I will take it. Please ping me back. Thank you

A few insane Rogue SL Premiums for month end at 10% off before rebates. Calc includes $500 loyalty. Can add $500 grad.

1. Black/Black $298 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2. Boulder gray / black $306 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Cars have to be locked in by COB 2/28. Tristate area only.

1 Like

2 on the ground pathfinder SLs (both red on black, one premium, one base). Must be locked in today.

Base: $359 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Premium: $380 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Adding another crazy 10% off Rogue SL (no premium)

290 plus taxes and fees w loyalty. Must be locked in tonight.

I’m interested in the rogue deal, have been texting you w no reply

Same here have texted week ago to try and lock a deal for a new rogue. Got one reply days later asking for mileage and vin which I sent right away. Nothing since then.
I will assume the Feb deals are over with and will have to wait to see what March brings. We Will shop locally as I waited to try and see what your dealers had to offer first etc.