Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’m looking for a 15-month lease to bridge me from my currently expiring lease to a major relocation I’m planning in June 2024. I’d rather not take over someone else’s lease or eventually try to find someone to takeover mine, unless that’s the only option. Is there a car out there that is leasing reasonably well for a 15-month lease? Or 12 or 18 months, if I really have to. Thanks, everyone! Appreciate it!

Nissan is doing 18m

1 Like

Hello, looking for a 36/12 lease deal on a taos or Tiguan if anyone can help please respond thanks.

Definitely check out the Marketplace for your region.

Keep in mind that very comparable vehicles with similar MSRP can vary wildly with their lease payments.

In any given month a different brand might have the best leases.

Hello. I am looking for any car under $350 a month with first month DAS plus broker fees for 15k miles/yr and 36 months. Zip code is 06067. Thanks

Check with @aronchi, but you might be disappointed

Sounds like a Nissan is in your Future

1 Like

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

2 Likes

I am OK with a dissapointing Nissan! :rofl:

it’s the pricing. you’re numbers aren’t very “realistic”
imagination GIF

I am realizing that now. Anything possible if I put 1-2k down?

I would reach out to the broker he can probably explain better.

1 Like

Thank you!

Ford F150 Platinum Hybrid loaded with blue cruise. Located in Columbus Ohio and have no problem traveling for a vehicle.

Looking for a lead on a Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate for MSRP or better…

This dealer has a number of them advertised with discount.

1 Like

I don’t believe they actually have 55 units in stock.

That is like as many exist on the entire east coast…

I’m too intrigued not to find out the catch.

Massachussetts area

In search of a good lease deal - I am getting a Audi q5 for $700 with a $1500 for taxes+fees+first month upfront for a $50k car.

In the market for a BMW X3 but wondering if I can anything for much cheaper :frowning:

Checkout marketplace for audi “deals”. You can also lease a pathfinder. :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont believe any of the advertised deals apply to MA residents (i’ve checked with a few, but not all)