Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Super flexible on term, so that shouldn’t be an issue

Hello my name is Eduardo, im shopping around to lease 6 working trucks and 1 large top truck (supervisor\manager) to my small business. I received some quotes for double cabs, but unfortunately the bed is small for my business.
im located in windermere, central florida, close to orlando.
need to close the deal ASAP.

3 working trucks - 12\18 months lease 12k

3 working trucks - 36\48 months lease 15k

1 upscale truck - 36\48 months lease 15k

thanks
Eduardo
eduobarros@me.com

Rogue SV is like $465 effective without Nissan loyalty and $435 with. Before broker fee.

I can’t do math I was doing the drive offs by 36 months not 18 :clown_face:

1 Like

I didn’t do the math either lol
Just going by the posted LH calc.

yeah nothing would be 350 all in here.

1 Like

Looking for base level car
No down
275 monthly either lease or finance

thats a sentra SV.

Looking for purchase 2023 Genesis GV70 AWD 2.5T . Prefer no added packages or accessories . I am located in South Florida

" SIGNED - 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4 $8538 One-Pay ($355/mo effective)

Share Deals & Tips

nyjeep"

Can someone duplicate this in the LA/OC area?

You want a lemon?

2 Likes

I see a decent number of them in my area. So I’m guessing/hoping most of them aren’t lemons.

Good evening all! My current lease expires in March of 2023. I have a 2020 Equinox premier and is currently worth more than what I owe on it. Unfortunately I can’t afford to buy it outright as I need to stay around the 300-350 dollar a month range. Is there anything even out there or am I living in a pipe dream? There’s a 6 month extension available to me that I plan on taking if that helps…

Looking for a current bodystyle 2022+ C300 that is a prior demo or courtesy loaner. Open to color, would prefer a car with parking sensors.

Located in Los Angeles but open to having the car shipped from wherever assuming the deal makes sense.

Looking to lease 2022/2023 mini copper s 2door hardtop, signature trim and DCT trans, 12k a year for 11756 zip

Hey.

Looking to do a 18 month lease on one of the high residual value Frontier Pros. 4wd. I’d be interested in one pay and Midwest pickup.

Thanks.
Todd

Looking for a 2022 Bolt EUV premiere with sun and sound package in Los Angeles, 91601. 0 down 10k/24mo, also open to finance. Someone please help me out.

Long time a lurker, a first-time poster. Looking for a sedan or compact SUV lease deal in the Chicago suburb zipcode 60110. Willing to travel within 100-150 miles to pick up a car or pay extra for shipping for a reasonable deal. 10k/12k miles for 24/36 months. No preferences for a particular brand. Need a very basic vehicle for a small daily commute. Ideally looking to keep the payments under or close to 300 per month. Thank you.

I am interested in a Hyundai Elantra SEL. looking for under 300$ a month with around 3k down. I could use a College graduate rebate as well. Located in NYC

I live in WA state. I’m looking to lease 2023 palisade calligraphy with zero down, 36mo lease is preferred with 12k miles a year.

Let me know any the best deal we got. that