SIGNED - 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4 $8538 One-Pay ($355/mo effective)

Parents decided to join the flip bandwagon and jumped ship from their already smoking hot $329/mo Traverse lease. Fast forward a few months, now that the used car hype is dying and markets are settling, I started actively looking for a keeper lease lol.

Along came the crazy ALN deals which I was very close to jumping on. I was a bit too late to decide but that ended up in my favor. Despite the crazy 13% ALN discount, a $47k GC L Laredo would’ve cost me an effective $389/mo after including broker and shipping costs.

So I started hunting and came across this. Despite being 2% less discount, this saves me $599 broker fee, $999 shipping, $1500 doc and $300 acq. fees. If my dealer had a $47k GC L Laredo, i would’ve ended up with a mind boggling $292/mo effective one pay! Nonetheless, I get a $7k more expensive Jeep for $34/mo less.

Please do not ask for dealer info, GM said he would not replicate

Vehicle- 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4
MSRP- $54070
Selling Price- $48122 (11% w/ Affiliate)
Monthly Payment- $0 ($355/mo effective)
Term- 24mo/10k
MF- 0.00180 (after 41 bps one pay rate reduction)
RV- 76%
Drive-offs- $8538
Incentives- $4750 ($2000 Big Finish Cash, $1000 Jeep Private Offer, $1750 Lease Cash)

41 Likes

Who’s the dealer?

6 Likes

Chick-fil-A

34 Likes

Congrats and thank you for sharing the details!

1 Like

Congrats, taking notes for this July sigh

wHoS tHe dEaLeR?

14 Likes

And will they replicate?

3 Likes

Hey hey hey - $999 doc and $198 dmv courier lol.

Great deal. I think Jeep dealers will wisen up once they realize just how cheap these can be. Even at invoice these are a crazy cheap payment

5 Likes

Damn this guy changes cars more often than some do their underwear. Congrats, great deal.

2 Likes

Here I thought I caught a :unicorn: and it turned out :poop: :sob:

What I expect is the transmission gave out after 200 miles on the NJ Tpk. Was driving when the transmission acted like neutral while in drive with a slight jerk like it’s slipping gears and on came the check engine. Hope this lease doesn’t end up more expensive that paid for :person_facepalming:

Add salt to the wound, FCA U-Connect system is down so didn’t register my new car so Jeep Roadside declined to cover. Will also have to pursue a reimbursement now.

10 Likes

No wonder the GM can’t replicate the deal it’s the only :lemon: he had

44 Likes

Bro its crazy. Build date is literally 12/8 and landed on the lot Wednesday. Someone :sleeping: at the factory.

2 Likes

How do I remove the “Like” I gave you on your original post? :grimacing:

1 Like

Go Figure in 2022 we still have Tranny issues.

8 Likes

Pretty sure NJ turnpike is a limited access highway, meaning Jeep roadside would not be allowed to tow either way.

1 Like

Damn, this actually is making me reconsider A GC altitude I locked in yesterday…

Plenty of GC leased here, they can’t all be bad…

1 Like

1st year Jeep will always have issues.

1 Like

Donkey with a horn. Congratulations on the car ! Great payment.

1 Like

Or :beers: before the shift.

1 Like