Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

1. Hyundai Venue (Or similar small crossover/SUV)
  2. 36m/10k
  3. NJ (Open to traveling out of state)
  4. DM here
  5. Competitive Leesee

Basically looking for a new lease for my mother in law after she got into an accident with her 2020 Venue. She was happy with the but open to any other suggestions for better lease deals as long as it’s easy to get in and out of.

Chicago adds lots of money, so that $300 is unobtainable

1. Year/Make/Model:
  • Ram 1500 Big Horn or similar truck
  • Large screen
  • Rocky Ridge or similar factory warrantied lift
  1. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year

2. Region/State
    Central FL

3. Preferred method of contact
    DM or reply here

4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

• Ram private offer
  • non affiliate
  • ask if any others
  1. Tier 1 credit score, flexible on payment terms but sign and drive preferred, can pick it up any time in the next week

@AutoNinjas can help you with this one

ISO ram promaster 3500 high roof ext for msrp

I can order 1% below invoice in so cal, need it ASAP
will pay finders fee, I know some of you know of one

edit: was able to locate one in stock for 2k msrp

1 Like

Hello and happy holidays!

looking for midsize to full size suv. Tier one credit.
Prefer to be under 500 per month but could be more if hybrid electric or an amazing deal.
Located in south Florida. Have no trade in and can do up to 4 das. Currently own a Toyota and have affiliate code for Jeep/ Chrysler

Any end of year deals?

Thanks in advance.

Hello I saw on the FP that there is a deal going on in (NY) for the Jeep GC Altitude for $394 with $0down. Is this something that any California dealer is able to replicate?

Do you have the same rebates in your region? If so, start emailing dealers and see if any dealer bites.

Been hunting for a Grand Cherokee L lease for the better part of this month, tried 4 dealers in SE Michigan to come down from affiliate pricing but none seem to want to budge. So for a 24/12k lease right now, every quote has been mid 500s. The guys at ALN put together a quote but shipping made it around the same price after.

Any recommendations for dealers willing to play ball would be helpful.

Buy out of state.

Any AWD vehicles with $0 down in the $200s a month range? I cannot seem to find anything. HELP! Please!

1 Like

Short Answer. No.

Lowest is a Subaru Impreza Sedan Manual, and that’s still in the 300 range.

2 Likes

@forbs jesus christ! thanks! Lord have mercy!

2 Likes

An 18-month Altima lease might be a squeeze. Look at SR AWD.

that is exactly what I am looking for but I cannot seem to find one do you know who has? @Harry_li

1 Like

@AutoCompanion used to have it but now it’s sold out as it’s indicated on their sheet so I’m not sure. But doesn’t hurt to ask I guess.

@AutoCompanion you have any left?

1 Like

I am having 0 luck with anyone budging from MSRP… seems to be less rebates in CA than east coast, too.

If you really want one @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto is going to be the cheapest in so cal (if he has any)

1 Like

Sold out at this time. Incoming within 4 weeks or so.