I didn’t do the math either lol
Just going by the posted LH calc.

yeah nothing would be 350 all in here.

1 Like

Looking for base level car
No down
275 monthly either lease or finance

thats a sentra SV.

Looking for purchase 2023 Genesis GV70 AWD 2.5T . Prefer no added packages or accessories . I am located in South Florida

" SIGNED - 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4 $8538 One-Pay ($355/mo effective)

Share Deals & Tips

nyjeep"

Can someone duplicate this in the LA/OC area?

You want a lemon?

2 Likes

I see a decent number of them in my area. So I’m guessing/hoping most of them aren’t lemons.

Good evening all! My current lease expires in March of 2023. I have a 2020 Equinox premier and is currently worth more than what I owe on it. Unfortunately I can’t afford to buy it outright as I need to stay around the 300-350 dollar a month range. Is there anything even out there or am I living in a pipe dream? There’s a 6 month extension available to me that I plan on taking if that helps…

Looking for a current bodystyle 2022+ C300 that is a prior demo or courtesy loaner. Open to color, would prefer a car with parking sensors.

Located in Los Angeles but open to having the car shipped from wherever assuming the deal makes sense.

Looking to lease 2022/2023 mini copper s 2door hardtop, signature trim and DCT trans, 12k a year for 11756 zip

Hey.

Looking to do a 18 month lease on one of the high residual value Frontier Pros. 4wd. I’d be interested in one pay and Midwest pickup.

Thanks.
Todd

Looking for a 2022 Bolt EUV premiere with sun and sound package in Los Angeles, 91601. 0 down 10k/24mo, also open to finance. Someone please help me out.

Long time a lurker, a first-time poster. Looking for a sedan or compact SUV lease deal in the Chicago suburb zipcode 60110. Willing to travel within 100-150 miles to pick up a car or pay extra for shipping for a reasonable deal. 10k/12k miles for 24/36 months. No preferences for a particular brand. Need a very basic vehicle for a small daily commute. Ideally looking to keep the payments under or close to 300 per month. Thank you.

I am interested in a Hyundai Elantra SEL. looking for under 300$ a month with around 3k down. I could use a College graduate rebate as well. Located in NYC

I live in WA state. I’m looking to lease 2023 palisade calligraphy with zero down, 36mo lease is preferred with 12k miles a year.

Let me know any the best deal we got. that

1. Hyundai Venue (Or similar small crossover/SUV)
  2. 36m/10k
  3. NJ (Open to traveling out of state)
  4. DM here
  5. Competitive Leesee

Basically looking for a new lease for my mother in law after she got into an accident with her 2020 Venue. She was happy with the but open to any other suggestions for better lease deals as long as it’s easy to get in and out of.

Chicago adds lots of money, so that $300 is unobtainable

1. Year/Make/Model:
  • Ram 1500 Big Horn or similar truck
  • Large screen
  • Rocky Ridge or similar factory warrantied lift
  1. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year

2. Region/State
    Central FL

3. Preferred method of contact
    DM or reply here

4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

• Ram private offer
  • non affiliate
  • ask if any others
  1. Tier 1 credit score, flexible on payment terms but sign and drive preferred, can pick it up any time in the next week

@AutoNinjas can help you with this one