Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

I though the teacher/first responder with loyalty were not stackable? Are you saying on models with a $2k Costco rebate you could potentially get $6500 back (with the Bonusdrive rebate?)

1 Like

Does the USAA member discount stack, too? the XC40s also have a 0% financing…do those stack w these other rebates? Sorry for asking about a purchase on a lease forum, but with 0% financing hard to ignore!

Hey guys, can I pull-ahead with 11 months left on a 36/10k Volvo S90 lease, if I pay the extra 2 months? Mileage is exactly in-line with 10k per year and car is in pristine condition.

Do you have any pricing on their hybrid models? XC90?

1 Like

Hello,
I’m interested in the XC40 T5 R Design you have listed. I’ve tried to email/text/DM you - what is the best way to reach you?

Any deals on M4 or M3?

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and also a first time person trying to lease a car. First of all, I apologize for stealing this post, but how do I post a question on this forum?

I am looking to lease a 2020 BMW X3 base model.
what is the MF, residual, lease and royalty incentives. zip code 91801.

Thank you for all your help!

Also, @legendsauto, Can you please give me more information on the 2020 X3 Base.

I know you don’t have any X3 availability in your sheet, please let me know as soon as you can find one. I am looking for an X3 new or demo.

Sent PM about the 330’s.

interested in the X5 loaner … can you provide some pics and options?

I sent PM last night. Can you check?

Hi
Im interested in the 330i xdrive from row 20 and row 18. can you provide more details and pictures?

I do not have loyalty
12k miles
No MSD
AREA CODE IS 11001

I am Looking for a CX-9 Touring Premium. Total with $0 DAS is how much?

Are 0 das leases possible? looking to get a cx9 grand touring with captain chairs. 12k miles. 8.375 taxes NY. Thanks.

Hi,

Does the rate apply to California? They look very attractive

Looking for a 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring premium package Red Metallic AWD 12k Miles zip code 11746

Me, too!
Need 15k miles, though
Zip code 33032

Velar SVAD is nearly double your payment budget

So is the deal still available?