Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Thanks for the reply! I knew it was a stretch and rare instance, but it was definitely something I was ready to pull the trigger on. With corona and an uncertain future it is tough for me to make any big ‘want’ decisions right now though.

Hey guys. Looking for some help.

1.19/20 Chevy Colorado or Jeep Wrangler
2. 36month/10k miles
3. Located in SW MI/midwest. Willing to travel/deliver
4. Email- mandersharrison1@gmail.com
5. Able to use GM and FCA F&F discount, also am First responder.

would love to keep payments under $300… I can turn in my currently owned vehicle as well. Credit score is 770

Thank you!!!

Looking for anyone in the northeast that is able to do 20% off a M8 Competition coupe/grand coupe.

Prefer Blue>Black>White exterior color.

10k a year
MSDs
Loyalty qualified.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: XC90, T6 Inscription or MB GLC43 or GLE 350
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/15
  3. Region/State AZ/West Coast
  4. Preferred method of contact: email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Current BMW owner. USAA.
  1. In need of a SUV or Truck or large car and also wanted driver Assistance on the vehicle, toyota sense or ford 360, etc.
  2. 36/15 term
  3. Dfw area
1 Like

Hi guys, I’m new to LH. I’ve been searching for a good Volvo deal in Michigan. But after reading through a few threads here, I’m not sure what a good deal looks like. I’d love to lease a 2020 XC90 Momentum in denim blue. Under $600 would be fantastic. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Message me!

sent! and i can come by if you like?

Hello Everyone!

My friend is looking to lease a car. He is not particular on what he wants, he is just looking for something super inexpensive that will allow him to save for a home. Any suggestions on deals that are cheap right now during this pandemic would be helpful. Ideally looking for 1K or No Drive off and less than $200 a month. Thanks for your help and stay safe.

Location is needed. Mazda comes to mind, maybe a Tacoma lease.

1. 2020 Civic Si 240$ a month with inception up front
  2. 36/12
  3. Michigan
  4. Email/Text
  1. 2019 or 2020 BMW X7 M Sport or Audi Q7 Prestige, prefer loaded
  2. 36/12
  3. Southern Michigan or Chicago
  4. Email or text
  5. BMW loyalty

Wanted! Range rover evoque, for $400 per month. Thanks.

Please send me a purchase deal
For bmw x7 with adaptive cruise. Living resident of in virginia.

1 Like

Interested in bmw x7 with adap cruise and i am current resident of viriGinia. Please Help me to get a great deal . Open to purchase option

Try @BMWDavid

1 Like

I’m sorry man, I don’t see a message yes I’m in FL. Hope this isn’t against the rules my email is jim.oliver@me.com. feeling a little old and slow here not getting hoe this works.

Wanted by the end of this month or next
LEASE

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW M340i or M340xi (Preferred)
  2. Term/Mileage: 36months / 12k or 15k miles
  3. Region/State: NY
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM here or 646-983-5377
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Own a 2008 BMW 535i,

$0 down, will pay fees, doc + tax upfront. No MSD(I know its best but not looking to put MSD down)

Preference:
White Exterior, Black or Red Interior
Package:
Driving Assistance Package
Driving Assistance Professional Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package

Willing to travel to pick up the car if necessary. Looking for the lowest Lease quote, will pay broker fees.

1 Like

Touch base with one of the many brokers here @Terry_Lam

Id recommend looking into a Tacoma @hunter.lablover