Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Hi All,

Realize that with the pandemic that prices are likely higher and supply is limited. With that said, looking for the following:

• Vehicle Type: larger SUV- just got out of a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee to fit car seat (I know, I know, people are not huge fans reading that…)
  • Term: 24 months preferred but can do 36. Miles 10k/year
  • State: PA, Zip: 15228
  • Contact method - direct message on LH
  • Qualifications: Costco member, coming off Jeep lease and GMC Acadia in household. Qualify for GM Supplier pricing through employer.

Jeep lease was $800 down for fees, tax, first month and $368/month. Would love to be around $300-$325/month. Car has to have decent back seat legroom for carseat, AWD, heated seats, backup camera and preferably remote start. Completely fine with loaners/demo. Credit score 750.

Thanks in advance for the help :slight_smile:

I’m in Virginia, ready to lease a 2020 Jaguar E Pace SE. Would love a payment under $550?

Heard the dealerships in PA are closed citing that they are not “essential”

Yes, the physical buildings are closed but online sales are permitted…

Hey Hackrs, looking for a cheap lease for my kids headed to college. Target price is <= $250/mo on a 24 or 36 with 12K/yr. Open to both cars and small SUVs, don’t care too much which make or model it is, provided that it is safe and has CarPlay and a remote start. Heated seats would be great but not necessarily required. I’m in NY. Can someone point me in the direction of a few models that are currently a good deal so I can narrow the search a bit? Thanks

Current lease expires in 30 days. Looking for a DEAL/STEAL on a prestige audi etron w/ driver assistance.

Located in AZ

Looking for

10k miles
0 MSD
0 DAS

Have costco membership for 2k.

2020 Mazda 3 AWD Preferred Gray / $280-285mo, ~1000 DAS
36/10k
NY/NJ
PM

2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 54ish MSRP equipped
36/15 or 42/15
FL or MA

Thanks and Stay Safe!!!

2 Likes

incorrect, they can’t sell cars

2 Likes
  1. 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 or Elation or any full size pickup
  2. 24 or 36 /12 or 10
  3. Alabama
  4. Email or text
  5. if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
  1. 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT or Premier
  2. 36/10k
  3. SoCal
  4. Text or e-mail
  5. Looking for either a LT w/ all 3 packages or a Premier. Also interested in a lease takeover.

That’s not really how this place works

Rumors are that next week online only sales via docusign may start but that’s just banter from a local dealer perhaps.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10k
  3. Region/State: Midwest/Michigan
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email or Text
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Lease loyalty, recent college grad.

Looking for sign and drive or only 1st mnth payment due. Would like to be close to or under $400/m :slight_smile:

1. 2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab Pickup 4X4 - Around 55k msrp
  2. 0% 84 month / Finance
  3. So Cali
  4. Message
  5. Loyalty

Hello, I’m pretty new to the forums but been lurking for a bit here and there and still learning.
I lurked around the forums and didn’t see much.
Because of the outbreak I was thinking maybe dealers are not selling cars as much as they used to ( especially high end ) and they might have some crazy deals out there.
I’m pretty much open to anything as long as the car is worth the price. Price range is up to $2,000.
I’m currently looking into a Vantage where I got quoted:
Monthly $1,300 w/t
Term 36
Down $3,500
Miles 7,500
MSRP $179,xxx

Anything would help
Appreciate your time!

1. 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 FWD
  2. 36/10
  3. Tristate - Bergen county new Jersey
  4. Email - noamalfa@gmail.com
  5. Loaner/ demo is perfect
    Little as possible down if any

Looking for a broker to help with lease or purchase of 2020 Chevy Colorado

Region: Northeast

Please DM

Looking for get a quote on a 2020 Aviator.

Im in Bucks County, PA
12k 36months or shorter term if a better program is available. Nicely equipped, pano roof is a must. Inceptions only.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Volvo XC90, 6 seater w tech package
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months, 7,500 miles
  3. Region/State: Midwest/Illinois
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): No, sister is a teacher, saw Volvo has teacher incentive and can put her on lease to save

Looking to be at $500
Credit score 800
I’m okay with loaners/demos