2020 BMW X7 XDrive40i Lease

Just wondering about this dealer offer on a 2020 X7 XDrive40i.
36 month/15K
.30/mile for pre-payed miles over 15K
Residual 54%
MF .00182
MSRP $86,695
Price $82755
No security deposit
Zip 80129

Thanks in advance

low discount and full marked up mf makes for a bad deal. You’d be paying about $7k more over the life of the lease than is probably possible. (assuming no incentives are available. More if there are)

^^ What he said. 4.5% discount. What was the quoted monthly?

$1,324/month

Yikes… you can certainly get double digits dealer discount in NJ before incentives and base MF. @nextlevelautobrokers is local and offering 12% off any new 2020 X7.

Thanks for the comments.

New to site how can I find a hacker?

Looking for a similar deal. Any ideas?

Yes, contact @Bacons_C.C
He will get you a great deal on X7 (he just did it for my neighbor)

What is this?!!! Am I chopper liver here?! You can’t say I got YOU two m850i at a great price :slight_smile:

@LK10. Do contact me if you want to go the consulting route. I can ship right to your door, with almost triple the discount and base :slight_smile:

I recommend @Bacons_C.C as well. He is currently working on an X7 Lease with a huge discount and shipped to my door. My local dealer only wanted to go about 5%. @Bacons_C.C more than doubled that discount in half hour.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

did you end up getting the X7? if so for how much?

I am still in. BMW is monkeying with the custom orders. It looks like my build will start the week of 6/1. Bacon negotiated 12% off up front without any other incentives.

Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease credits (if any) for a 2020 BMW x3 M base, 36/10k 07601

Edmunds is the source for that info. That’s where we go to get it.

1 Like