Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Wanted by the end of this month or next
LEASE

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW M340i or M340xi (Preferred)
  2. Term/Mileage: 36months / 12k or 15k miles
  3. Region/State: NY
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM here or 646-983-5377
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Own a 2008 BMW 535i,

$0 down, will pay fees, doc + tax upfront. No MSD(I know its best but not looking to put MSD down)

Preference:
White Exterior, Black or Red Interior
Package:
Driving Assistance Package
Driving Assistance Professional Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package

Willing to travel to pick up the car if necessary. Looking for the lowest Lease quote, will pay broker fees.

1 Like

Touch base with one of the many brokers here @Terry_Lam

Id recommend looking into a Tacoma @hunter.lablover

Not sure about the sub $200 :taco: but contact @Cody_Carter first.

1 Like

We are coming back online next week and the Tacoma deals should improve :slight_smile:

1 Like

2020 ram 1500 Laramie 4x2 or 4x4 prefer sport package
36/12 or 24/12
35901 Alabama
Recent grad and nurse
Prefer message
Credit 700
$400-$550

Or

2020 Nissan Titan pro 4x
36/12 or 24/12
35901 Alabama
Recent grad and nurse
Prefer message
Credit 700
Below $500

1 Like

Buddy of mine wants a 3 row suv with leather and captain similar to his expiring dodge Durango gt awd expiring next month. I can pass along your info. Has 700 plus credit and 36 months 36k. Straight up take nunber of payments divided by 36

2020 Tundra XP or SR5 blacked out
24/10 Lease
33301 Florida
Tier 1 credit
Price + TTF
Open to brokers

I’ve been in the market for a Tundra lease for a few months now, and would love to jump into something soon. I realize that a lot of dealers may have limited inventory, but thought I would shoot my shot.

Is there a way to contact ALL brokers here or is there a place to post that would attract bids from ALL dealers? My neck of the woods (South Florida) doesn’t have the best deals at the moment, and the limited number of dealers (Stadium) and brokers (North East) I’ve checked with do not have the model (or similar) I’m looking for.

Any suggestions to cast a wide net?

@RockyStadiumToyota, he is located in FL.

Hello I am in SoCal and looking at a bmw in Buena Park bmw m340.

Any one with a good connection at Buena Park can help me please? Seeking as close to 15% off MSRP as possible before incentives.

Thanks

Looking for a car below $200/month (including tax), fees + 1st month DAS. 24 or 36 month, 10k miles per year. Have BMW loyalty, Mazda + grounding lease May 10th, also have Volvo and quality for A-plan in household. Prefer electric but don’t qualify for CVRP. I’m in SoCal

1:Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 502a & Ford Edge SEL
2: Out right purchase on the F150 with 84 month 0% interest. Ford Edge, 3 year 10 miles a year
3: Utah
4:Text or email
5: Ford F-150 trade in credit

Looking to be under $56K. Ford Edge, under $300 month

Who got the car insurance plug ? I’m in the New York area 10035

Find the dealership who has the car you want. Prepare a template and email 20+ dealers your offer. Tell them you will sign right away.

See if anyone responds back.

Hi - I live in the Long Island, NY region, I’ve been lurking for some time now and I’ve been in contact with a few amazing brokers here for potential leases, but I think I’m more interested in purchasing my next vehicle vs leasing. I know this forum is for leases, but I had a question around purchase % against msrp for a 2020 GMC Denali fully loaded. I know the new 2021 models are coming out and I prefer to wait, but I’m hoping there are some great deals for the older model. Thank you and if this is the wrong forum location, please feel free to move. Thank you All - Please be safe and healthy to all your loved ones!!

Anyone getting or offering deals on new Tacoma’s in Las Vegas? We’ve leased twice with dealer and I don’t think we have ever gotten a great deal. Any help is much appreciated.

No…

20chars.

WANTED:
Year/Make/Model: Any 2020 BMW
Payment: ~$1,000/Month
Term/Mileage: 12,000/yr
Region/State: NJ
Preferred method of contact: PM or Email
Special qualifications: Loyalty + T1 Credit

I want the best bang for the buck. To be clear, I want to pay around $1000/mo, looking to get the nicest/highest msrp bmw for that price point.

Wanted:

Year/Make/Model: Chevrolet Corvette 2020
Budget: $450/Month
Term/Mileage: 10k/y
Region/State: NorCal
Preferred method of contact: PM or Email
Special qualifications: Student

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Make sure you demand free oil changes and floor mats at this price!

3 Likes