OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

Very positive experience working with Sean and appreciate his help in leasing an Audi. I can’t say enough about his excellent communication - very responsive over text and email, working through available vehicles/and was just great at answering questions, providing suggestions and making the whole process easy and smooth which is exactly what I was looking for. He was always helpful in running through different scenarios and numbers, his published spreadsheet was very accurate and I was happy with the deal.

With Sean’s help the dealership set up everything to match what was agreed upon, no hassle on the day of pickup and everything was smooth. Highly recommended and would look forward to working with Sean again.

1 Like

Sean is the best. We just picked up our Q3 yesterday. It has everything we wanted at a great price with zero hassle throughout the entire process: including the day of pickup. Sean answered all of my questions along the way and worked to find us the car we wanted in the timeline that we needed. I would recommend him to anyone and I’ll definitely be working with him again.

1 Like

Had a fantastic experience working with Sean on a 2020 S90. Was looking for a reasonably priced luxury touring sedan and he came through with a great deal without any hassles. I knew right away from his fast communication and honest advice that I would ultimately be happy with the transaction. Everything he said was true and easiest car deal I’ve ever done. Even though the residual dropped 1% from my quote to when I accepted the deal, the dealer made good on the monthly payment as quoted thanks to Sean.

Did 36/15 with $0 DAS and 10 MSDs with all numbers matching perfectly when signing at the dealer’s broker office. Sean recommended $0 DAS as cost of money so low and to just do max MSDs as I plan to keep for full term. I didn’t even realize 1st payment was capitalized which was a bonus in light of monthly payment and I also qualified for $500 bonus drive rebate which I just received an email stating approval and to expect a check. Was in and out in 10minutes with a exact car/vin car (6 miles OD) and full tank of gas. Took 28 days to have out of state registration processed, but with COVID I think that’s a pretty good turnaround compared to horror stories I’ve heard.

Looking at 2 more vehicles this year and Sean is top of my list

Also a shout out to the shipper I used - MidWest & AirRyd, as Wes made transport a painless experience. I initially requested quotes from a few brokers and the numbers were all over the place. I picked one and then waited - after a few days I did a bit more research and found out how that industry really works. Broker gives you a price that includes their fee and then they list your job on the national carrier site for a trucker/company to accept the load. Problem is that most don’t tell you what their fee is or what is the prevailing market conditions are for that route. If your transport languishes on the board they may say more money is needed to find a driver who will accept, with no idea if they are low-balling the job to increase their commission. Anyway, I cancelled the first broker, paid Wes his $89 fee and 2 hours later he messaged me that the car would be picked up 9a the next day. An hour later the trucker called and also confirmed same. Three days later I had the car. where I needed it, all for a better price. While your mileage may vary as to that fast of a turnaround my experience was perfect. Check out his sites and videos for some good info:

Picked up my 2021 SQ5 last week and I can’t thank Sean enough for searching high and low for this car! Sean pulled out all the stops and convinced the dealer to pick up the car from Boston.

He was responsive and worked with me to get all options I wanted. Not to mention, he also tracked down and locked in another deal for me on a Q5E.

Picking up the cars was a breeze. thanks again Sean

2 Likes

I had a very positive experience working on a BMW X3 2021 lease with Sean (custom build, took about 3 weeks from order to delivery; deal was 11% off MSRP; dealer honored the agreement to the letter). Car was delivered to me on Feb 9 2021 but only getting to write this now. First time dealing with an online broker and also first time leasing. As such, I had many questions and little confidence in the process. After lurking on the website for a while I grew convinced that a broker would find me the best deal but how does one choose which dealer to work with for the first time? Site is clunky and cryptic, full of abbreviations and insider lingo. Same with the messages between users and brokers or the spreadsheets provided by brokers. Someone I knew recommended that I call Sean and told me all concerns will go away after the first call. I can testify to that. He is knowledgeable and has the patience and skill in explaining everything related to the lease process. Working with him is also risk free, fee ($399) is refundable if deal is not closed for any reason. I also made a good deal following his advice to sell my old car via Carvana, as mentioned on his website (offstickerprice.com). I will definitely call him in 3 years when my lease expires and would recommend him to anyone.

1 Like

If you are looking to have a smooth, painless process, I highly recommend reaching out to Sean. He helped me acquire a Q5 Premium Plus with a few specific requirements. Reached out to him on Monday and was able to pick up the car on Saturday. He was able to accommodate pickup with a preplanned trip near by and saved me a lot of time and effort. Picking up the car was as simple as signing the documents with no haggling or further discussions on any items. His fee was worth every penny.

His communication skills are great and he was very responsive to all my inquires. 5 stars and will definitely be back in a few years for my next lease.

1 Like

Sean, thank you so much for your help and guidance on my new 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription.

I was working with a specific dealer when the salesperson told me he couldn’t get the color combination I wanted seven days from my lease end. I reached out to Sean on a Friday afternoon and it only took him 30 minutes to get me to competing quotes. Both were significantly better than the deal I negotiated with the sales person I was working with prior. Within the hour, the lease terms were set and I already spoke with the new dealer.

The entire process was seamless and I would not hesitate using or recommending Sean in the future. He is extremely helpful and skilled in what he does. It makes the process of car leasing so much easier. Awesome experience.

!

1 Like

Sean could not be more helpful in helping my wife and I acquire our E-tron. He was very upfront, and a great liason with the dealership. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

1 Like

It was such a pleasure working with Sean to lease an eTron that I’ve been talking about with friends and colleagues for over a year. He was incredibly responsive to messages throughout the day (and night) and there were no games being played. He even threw in a couple of leasehackr tips (no need to get AudiCare on an electric vehicle and throwing in taxes/fees into monthly payments) with full transparency when discussing options for payments. He worked with the dealership to deliver the car to my house and working with the dealership was also very smooth! I would totally use Sean again and recommend him to future car lessors! I know I no longer will be reaching out to 10+ dealers to try to negotiate leases any more as working with Sean was a piece of cake!

1 Like

Sean was extremely helpful and responsive during the whole process. We just got our first car with his help and could not be more happy with the deal and the level of service he brought to the process. Thanks again for everything! You’ll be hearing again from us in 3 years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sean was very responsive and patient throughout entire process and provided a realistic estimate; he got us the car we desired at a good price and the process was relatively smooth. We love our car and are very happy with the purchase through Sean

1 Like

Sean delivered on everything he promised. he me the car i wanted, in the color i wanted for the price we agreed on. I will definitely be recommending him and using him in the future!

1 Like

My pleasure. Thanks for sending me a pic of the car. Nice looking ride.

Sean is a true gentleman and super helpful and responsive. He patiently reviewed several options with me and his communication was excellent. Deal with Sean in confidence. Highly, highly recommended.

1 Like

Sean was really great to work with. Although it took a while to get a deal done, Sean was super patient and went out of his way to make everything work out. He easily earned his broker fee twice over. Everything went exactly as planned!

In the end, I couldn’t be happier with Sean, and recommend him without any hesitation.

1 Like

As a first time using an outside broker for a lease deal, I was a bit hesitant going this route to return and lease a Q5 for the wife but things could not have been any easier working with Sean. It was not easy finding a car with the specs we wanted given the circumstances lately but Sean was able to find one and deliver it quickly. Sean was extremely informative and attentive throughout the entire process, and despite me asking 101 questions, he always provided a prompt response and followed up with anything I needed. The numbers were exactly as he promised when the deal was brokered, and there were no surprises when picking the vehicle up. I was in and out of the dealership in 30 mins, all thanks to Sean.

I highly recommend working with Sean. Will be reaching out to him in the future for more deals. Thanks again, Sean.

OPS went above and beyond the call to get me into the car of my dreams. In the given low inventory situation + my tight non flexible budget, Sean did his thing and to say I am a happy customer is putting it mildly. From the jump he was responsive and upfront. This was the easiest car leasing experience bar none for me. I have already recommended him for numerous family and friends. Don’t make the mistake of going bout car leasing any other way. Seamless through and through- this is not a generic review. Ill gladly chat with anyone who has questions

1 Like

Thank you Sean for hooking up a great deal on a 2021 Audi S5! He delivers as promised and coordinated having the car shipped to Chicago from the east coast. I have never used a broker before and would definitely recommend Sean and his services. Thank you!

1 Like

Sean is my man. Words couldn’t tell how helpful he is. I went though troubles with my lease, but Sean was the most patient guy ever. Solved all my problems and got this 2021 BMW 530xi to me with a fantastic deal! Five star recommendations

1 Like

Great experience working with Sean in trying to get my new Audi A5 coupe. fast and easy from start to finish was done within 2 weeks mostly because it took me some time to make up my mind and get the paperwork together. Low broker fee, and Sean really works to get you what want at the best deal. Thanks again Sean will be in touch when this lease finishes.

1 Like