OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

OST 200x64px DkBlue
www.OffStickerPrice.com

Hi LH,
I’m Sean and I started brokering in 2019 because I love cars and have been doing it for friends/family for years anyhow.

A little about me… I’m a serial entrepreneur having graduated from Cornell and having worked in management consulting/tech. Been running my own businesses since 2005 in soft goods manufacturing, consulting and currently food manufacturing (www.thebelgiankitchen.com) along with brokering.

I’ll do my best to find you a great deal while treating you with respect and professionalism. Any reviews posted below (good or bad) is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sean Lee
Managing Partner

Our Brands: BMW, Volvo, Audi, Lexus, Acura, Mercedes-Benz
Our Markets: Primarily NJ, NY, CT, Philly (sorry, just regional deals)
OSP Auto LLC, 120 E. Main St. Suite #136, Ramsey, NJ 07446
info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (Call or Text)

“Exceptional” is very subjective bc a lot depends on the perceived value of a specific vehicle, personal situation, etc… Please see our posted spreadsheet and our website for our deals. I’m more focused on getting the best deal possible for a particular car. PM if you’re looking for a specific car. Or perhaps start a thread on this forum If you want a broad survey.

I used Sean to help me in leasing a new car and the experience was great. He helped me find the right car for me (Volvo XC40) and at a great price. The process was so easy and my car was delivered to my front door. Thanks Sean for all your help and answering all my questions through the process. I highly recommend checking him out if your in the market for leasing a new car.

1 Like