OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

Best leasing experience ever. Sean was great and had all the answers to my questions. He found me a great deal on the 2020 BMW 228i Gran Coupe. Honestly love the car and as promised I was in/out of the dealership on signing day. Thank you so much OSP Autos.

1 Like

I haven’t shopped for a car in a long time and Sean from OffStickerPrice.com was the perfect person to have by my side when I decided to start looking for one. I’m one of those rare customers that’s a combination of both very picky AND very indecisive. To cut a long story short, I had basically gone from wanting to custom order (X5 or XC90)… to buying what was on the lot (X5)… to wanting to custom order (X5 or Cayenne)… to not buying at all… to wanting to custom order (X5)… all while looking for a very specific combination of color and options. I also had a very tight schedule for when I needed to have the car.

Throughout all of this, Sean was very patient and super communicative. He explained to me all of the advantages and disadvantages of my choices and gave the best advice on how to proceed. When I finally decided to go through with the order, he was very transparent with everything involving the pricing and payment terms and explained them in language that a normal person could understand.

I finally took delivery of the vehicle and I couldn’t have been happier with the entire process from start to finish. It was definitely worth my money going through Sean and OffStickerPrice.com and would definitely use them again in the future for all of my car buying needs.

WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!
My lease end was coming up. I always dealt with dealerships and always pulled into getting something I don’t need or want. Can’t knock me, because that is just a great salesman. My friend suggested researching on LH and so I reached out to Sean. I can’t thank him enough for being so patient and answering all the questions I had. His communication is top notch. He is definitely everything he advertises - NO BS and NO HAGGLE. He knows the ins and outs of his cars which made me confident in working with him. With a newborn coming, I wanted the highest rated safety SUV and signed the XC60 t6 mom. I couldn’t be anymore happier! This car is amazing and everything I wanted and needed. The best part is that I’m paying less than what I was paying before which I thought wasn’t gonna be possible. Sean, thank you so much!!!

I just wanted to share the great experience I just had with Sean. I’d been looking for a Black on Black Audi Q5, and every dealer I called didn’t even want to have conversations on pricing because “Inventory was so limited”. Sean sent me a proposal that was exactly what I was looking for, and coordinated with the dealership every step of the way. Sean is extremely responsive via txt, and kept me completely in the loop as he was communicating with the dealer.

I showed up at the dealer, signed paperwork, and was out within 20 minutes. I seriously had no idea car leasing could be this easy.

Sean’s fee is the best money I’ve spent in a while.

just picked up a brand new A6 with Sean’s amazing help! Switched the car last minute and was surprised by Sean’s incredible patience. Thank you :slight_smile:

Extremely smooth process all the way from inquiring to the time of pickup. 10/10 would lease from him again once the other car is up.

go big red!

Just wanted to do a shout-out for Sean and his help with get an Audi SQ5 for my wife. He was the only broker that was able to get us a specific optioned SQ5. Sean helped us along the entire process and made the whole thing easy. He was worth every cent and even worked with us while he was on vacation. Thanks again for your help!

My worst nightmare has always been car shopping with a dealer and putting up with all the games they play. A friend told me about offstickerprice.com so I decided to check it out. I will admit that getting a car from a faceless entity was very intimidating and I almost chickened out. I’m so glad I didn’t! Sean Lee could not have been more reassuring, efficient and transparent. I got a new Volvo S90 t6 R-line for much less than I was paying for a lesser model on my last lease. He never exerted any pressure if I hesitated and took my time thinking about it and once I was ready he took charge and before I knew it a delivery was scheduled. Today, all I had to do was wait for my new car to be delivered, which went seamlessly. I’ll never go to a dealer again. Thanks Sean!

Thanks so much for the kind words!

One of the best leasing experiences I ever had. My wife and I where very picky on the color combination and trims but Sean was very patient and very professional during the entire experience. Sean was great and had all the answers to my questions. He found me a great deal on the 2020 Volvo XC90 Inscription. I never laid a foot at the dealer as he had the car delivered at my door step. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Sean has been a pleasure to work with. The whole leasing process was truly amazing. He was patient, knowledgeable, and professional throughout. I asked countless questions and he answered them all. He was able to find the car I wanted and I couldn’t be more happier. My car was delivered last week and it looked flawless. I highly recommend contacting Sean to help in your car quest. He will definitely answer all your questions and find the one you are looking for. Thanks again Sean!!

1 Like

Sean helped me find the car I wanted at a great price and replied to me on a timely manner. Out of the many people I’ve dealt with he is one of the best on this site for the Northeast region!

1 Like

Big Shoutout to Sean!
got me into an S60 t6 osmium/black beauty!!
Love the car and the experience was even better!
Sean was very responsive and transparent. Got the exact numbers from the calculator. 47K msrp $433 true sign and drive.
Thank you leasehackr!
Thank you Sean!

1 Like

Sean helped me find the Lexus I was looking . He was extremely responsive and went above and beyond. Everything matched up at the dealer with no surprises. Thanks Sean.

1 Like

Sean was awesome! i was dreading looking for my new Audi, especially during a pandemic. I had started doing it myself with tips on here but i wanted something very specific AND a smaller car. tough, right? my dealer did not have it in stock and was not working with me to find what i was looking for and especially not at a deal. i saw Sean’s post when i was looking for more help/ideas. i figured it was worth a shot and if it didn’t seem right i didn’t have to use his service. i’m also outside of the tri-state area so i was worried even though it said he served my county in NY. i was so happy i did it! Sean is so helpful, responsive, kind. i never felt like he just took my money and ran and if the deal fell through you get it refunded. win-win! i got the car i wanted at the price i wanted to pay! and it was exactly the price stated. he gave me all the info to have it shipped to me and that was so fast too. he went over all next steps. if you are on the fence just text him! you will have one less headache during this pandemic!

1 Like

Sean was awesome to deal with. He answered all of my questions and found us exactly what we needed even with the inventory shortages for S5s. I highly recommend his services.

1 Like

Sean is dope. If you’re looking for a broker who will communicate from the beginning to the end, Sean is that.

I went to Sean looking for a good deal on an Etron for a family member. Sean sourced the deal, spoke with my family member to make sure the deal was in place before we got to the dealership, and had us in and out within an hour the day before Thanksgiving day!

Can’t say it enough how good it is working wit brokers with a level of patience.

Thanks Sean

1 Like

Last month, I reached out to Sean to help out with a deal on a 2021 Audi Q5 55 TFSI e for a close friend of mine who resides outside of the Northeast market. Notwithstanding inventory shortages, Sean immediately located a number of vehicles from which we could choose that were equipped exactly how we wanted (e.g. Premium Plus, No 20" wheel upgrade, etc.). He was totally transparent about pricing and helped architect the best strategy for securing the vehicle.

Sean was always super responsive over e-mail and text messaging throughout the process. After securing the vehicle at the exact price we had discussed, the selling dealership overnighted the paperwork. Sean also handled booking the transport carrier responsible for shipping the vehicle to its destination. After a few days elapsed without the vehicle getting picked up, Sean worked out an alternative shipping arrangement with the selling dealership at an even lower cost than had originally been quoted.

And Sean personally communicated with the truck driver to coordinate the final delivery. So, in the end, working with Sean was very much a breath of fresh air, taking all of the hassle and wasted time out of the process, particularly when compared with the attendant financial and pandemic-related health risks of stepping into a local dealership.

In short, for deals both in region and in other markets across the country, I recommend Sean highly and without reservation.

1 Like

Sean is a class act. Very good at communicating and easy to work with. He was very patient with me and even though my sale did not work out with him, I would recommend him 100% to anyone.

2 Likes

Just wanted to share my experience with Sean and the great support he provided me during my Q5 purchase. From the first time I contacted him, he was very responsive, quick to get back to me, and always made himself available. He was very patient while I was trying to decide on the color / interior combination and transparent Thur out the process.
Really great experience working with him to get a great deal! Thank you and a pleasure dealing with you.

1 Like

Reached out to Sean last Mon for help finding a good deal on Q3. And he delivered, getting me a better price than the LH Q3 deal including his fee. From the start I could tell he hustled, he was very responsive, showed me all my options and gave sound advice and suggestions. I reached out to him on Mon and picked up my car on Sat despite it being Christmas week. He simplified the entire process and minimized my time at the dealership. Very happy with my experience and would use his services again.

3 Likes