šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sent you an email for Sq5 and e-tron. 7500 & 10k options. Please reply or message me we can discuss. Thanks.

Hi Arun, sent you a bunch of cars to choose from. Let me know.

Folks, itā€™s monthend so I squeezed in a couple swaps today, but will get super hard to swap until next week when the new month starts and dealers ease up. We can always try tho. March will probably be similar numbers and on cars that have no incentives, it probably wonā€™t make a difference between Feb/Mar.

Pls let me know if you have the latest deals for Q3

Please contact me on an Audi Q3 premium plus in glacier white black interior 12k/36. Need the car fairly quickly.

Hi Rajesh, my sheet is posted in the original post in the thread as well as several times through the thread. Just scroll up to the very top or a few page ups.

A post was merged into an existing topic: OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

On the Etron. Its the up front Plus MSDS correct? So I am looking at about 8,000 total if I include tax

For Audi, max is actually 9MSD with at least 1st mo DAS (due at signing). On 2021ā€™s, the feb program waives the 1st. If youā€™d like more details, please just PM me. With MSDā€™s, youā€™re lowering the MF and in that case you should minimize the drive off (why give them more money upfront which defeats the point of a lease). I donā€™t think of MSDā€™s when trying to lower the monthly b/c when you minimize the drive off, the monthly actually goes up. Itā€™s not for everyone, but itā€™s great if you want to save money over a 3 year period and have cash sitting on the sidelines earning practically zero interest with the bank.

Costco members rejoice!

Costco members who purchase or lease a select, new 2021 Audi model by April 30, 2021, receive a member-only incentive:

• $1,250 on Audi Q5, SQ5, Q3, A4, A5, S4, S5, TT
  • $2,000 on Audi Q5 PHEV, Q7, Q8, A6, A7, A8, e-tron, S6, S7, S8, SQ7, SQ8

Costco excludes Audi A3 Sedan, R8, RS3, RS5, RS6, RS7, RS Q8 and TT RS models from this program. MUST HAVE BEEN COSTCO MEMBER AS OF MARCH 1, 2021

Should have the program numbers late today or tomorrow. Sheet posted later this week.

3 Likes

Iā€™m due to return my A4 soon and Iā€™m interested in a Q7. If Iā€™m a Costco member, I can basically knock $2k off of the effective sale price to estimate my payments? Sorry if thatā€™s a stupid question.

No worries,itā€™s not a stupid question. The costco rebate goes into the taxed incentives spot in the calculator. But I donā€™t have the March numbers loaded into my sheet yet. A4 lease numbers did go down around $35+/mo for March so combined with Costco, itā€™s going to be a great deal.

I think Iā€™m going to post 2 tabs in my sheet with and without costco just so itā€™s very clear to folks.

2 Likes

I am looking for a Audi Q5 55e Premium plus with Bang and Olufsen. Will it be possible to share March updated numbers with the Costco offer included?

What about the A6 allroad? Does that qualify?

Not the expert here by any means but it seems like A6 All road does qualify. But Iā€™ll let Sean chime in.

Unfortunately, I would assume Allroads are excluded. Theyā€™re not explicitly mentioned or excluded, but safe to say they are not included. Iā€™ve havenā€™t seen incentives on them in the past 2 years so doubful thatā€™ll change since theyā€™re not exactly a hot seller.

Too bad. Thanks!

March madness is here! The big news is Costco. I created a separate tab including the Costco rebate. Almost cracking $300/mo on the Q3ā€™s with MSDā€™s.

1st mo waived is gone on SUVā€™s, but they mostly adjusted MFā€™s to make up for the missing money and then some (except for the Q3 and the Q8) Sedans are pretty much the same.

Wonā€™t be quoting anyone today so apologies in advance as I just needed a breather.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Costco member as of 3/1/21?
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

FOR AUDI LOYALTY
3 mos pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (itā€™s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, e-Tron, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7/SQ7, Q8/SQ8

1 Like

What does it mean?
3 mos pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (itā€™s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, e-Tron, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7/SQ7, Q8/SQ8

Thanks.

Pull ahead - means you have an audi lease currently and you have 1 or more months. You can get a new audi lease and audi will pay off up to 3 mos of your current lease. good just to get into a new ride or if youā€™re overmilage on your current lease.

All, Iā€™m trying to confirm the 2021 etron numbers b/c thereā€™s this new ā€œcustomer creditā€ incentive on a few models.

2021 A7 PHEV $2,000
2021 e-tron (Premium only) $4,000
2021 e-tron (Premium Plus only) $5,250
2021 e-tron (Prestige only) $6,500
e-tron Sportback is NOT eligible.

Guide says ā€œThis customer-facing incentive IS COMPATIBLE with the following finance type(s): Cash purchases, financing/leasing with lenders outside of Audi Financial Services, and AFS Standard/Special rates (Lease & APR).ā€ Iā€™m reading that as itā€™s all good!

Does 42 months still drop payment on the Q7 like it did in the prior month?