Off Topic Landfill

I have a day job. I had countless PMs regarding the S90 deals. I responded to as many as I could, as @Jeremyb and @citats and @Agazanof and @Benedetto and countless others can attest. I’m not a paid broker. This is my personal time. I owe nobody, including you, @Chessplayer, anything. It also begs the question @Chessplayer, what is the purpose of your post? Do you honestly feel anybody on here is under a moral obligation to reply to your PMs?

Not at all. Nobody is under any obligation to help anyone. I was reporting my experience with you after you said you answered 70 pm’s that is all.

Why is the question. What was the purpose? I think you were trolling. Last I checked I’m not a broker and do not need reviewed. I’m sure many are going to be itching to respond to your PMs given that you have revealed yourself to be an unrepentant troll.

The same can be said for you

1 Like

Dear lord, you are a miserable person. Do you honestly have nothing better to do? You’re not even shopping for a VW?!

Don’t get yourself carried away here. Its an 8 year old platform that was old when it was introduced in 2011. You can get a nicer elantra for about 50 less per month

Well yes, I just don’t agree with the “nice” cars part. Miss the days when VW was quality and non-Americanized

Infinity is ugly for me, should I tell you that? :grin:

Yes, cause I agree. LOL.

Then stop selling them, will you?

No. Like that other guy, I’m making money off of them, but I won’t sugar coat it and say its as nice as a 330i

Every single comment you have made on the forum is negative. I dont know of anyone else in SOCAL doing these types of deals. If you want a VW great i’ll get you the best deal in the industry. If you don’t thats fine as well, but keep your negative BS to your self.

4 Likes

You don’t want a $260 per month Jetta? He has those aplenty.

Jetta were leasing at $140 to $160 with little drive off.

Yes, I know. He posted crap but some are being nice and calling it gourmet.

I think they’re just choosing to use a bit more tact.

3 Likes

Tact is overrated when discussing car deals. No reason not to be upfront and clear. This guy has contributed nothing to this forum. If he wants to post pedestrian deals, he is going to have to accept them being identified as such. It is not my, or any other forum members’, job to go easy on dealers. They are here to profit and deserve scrutiny. Some pass (@Samson, @BMW_Dave, @chevysalesgirl), and others flounder.

5 Likes

So let him flounder, what’s the problem? It’s GoSeeTed Part 2, but @rubbergash at least posted his deals.
And talking about “This guy has contributed nothing to this forum” - he just joined 3 days ago, give him time to acclimate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That deal link format looks very familiar… its copy and paste of mine… :wink:

2 Likes