SoCal VW Special Lease Offers

Any golf r lease deals??

When I got my golf in 2015 paying full msrp of 40k this was the offer
24 Months

15,000 miles a year

Residual $29,134.30

$1,020.96 [Total due at signing/drive-offs]

$552.81 a month including tax.

Golf R uses standard rates and does not lease well.

I did reach out regarding a Tiguan with little success in replies. Oh well.

Haha no. Just heard golf r lease terrible. I might go from my bmw 340 to a golf r. It’s an amazing car especially with apr tuning.

I keep expecting VW to throw extra incentives on the 2018 models, but so far nothing. The spreadsheet has current leases on both the Jetta S and Jetta Sport which is actually a pretty nice car.

E golf sells for under 20k using rebates?

He is not making these cars, it is what it is. So are the deals on them - he doesn’t set MF/RV. But I don’t need to tell you that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved a bunch of off-topic posts to the Landfill.

@rubbergash has provided a link with his VW numbers. Let’s keep this thread only about the VW deals. There aren’t any other VW reps on this site, so this can be a good baseline for VW deals.

7 Likes

@Palestar

I added your Tiguan SE FWD w Sunroof to the Spreadsheet.

VW Lease Deals April

Thanks! Sending you a couple questions

I’ve been seeing more Tiguans on the road, really impressive what they’ve done with this re-design.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is that MF a mistake? Almost 7%? Does VW offer MSDs? Tiguan SE…

MF is marked up pretty substantially, now that I’ve looked over on Edmunds.

Would need to do the math to see if the big discounts offset that.

1 Like

Our Discounts offset the MF.

I did a similar deal on the Tiguan in February. Less discount on MSRP, better MF, etc. This vehicle is a great all-around daily driver for our family and certainly worth somewhere in the 1% leasing range. Not a trophy deal for LH users, but a solid value. 2018 Tiguan SE w/Pano roof, true $0 drive-off @ $298.21 w/tax (So Cal)

Does the listing mean that you can get an additional 7500 rebate in the 27k price?

I do not understand your question.

Wonder if VW will be aggressive with the new Jetta. The SEL Premium is the most well equipped car I’ve ever seen for $27k - pano roof, nav, digital instrument display, ventilated seats and on and on. If that car could lease for cheap, I’d consider it over a standard luxury sedan.

Could you check the lease offers on the 2018 Tiguan SE & SEL 4Motion? Need that 4 wheel drive. Thanks!

27k - 7500 rebate = 19.5k selling price?