Off Topic Landfill

He got defensive quickly. He can acclimate all he wants. I just called his $260 Jetta deal what it is - uninteresting.

Now it gets interesting. Should we take his link down?

haha no just thought it was funny when I clicked it and format was identical. Didn’t change anything. I guess being copied is a compliment.

1 Like

@Jason_B Really please go away or maybe they could ban you. You really seem to thrive on negative energy…

3 Likes

You have 153 posts on this website and by my account they are all negative. I don’t create the Residual Values and MF the manufacture does. Some cars lease better then others. Sorry you are not jazzed on my deals. I have 3 deals working with members of the Lease Hacker community so the deals speak for themselves. Lease Support on the Jetta is not great right now but I am beating the National add by over $2000.

4 Likes

Just to let you know, (not saying your deals are bad), but the national ad shouldn’t be your threshold for a ‘good deal’

As an unbiased bystander I have to say that Rubber is posting way too much here as a salesperson. If you, Rubber do not like people saying your deals are meh (even if you think they are “loss leaders” or whatever) just ignore and move on. If you don’t respond to this post (and to others that may be forthcoming), I for one would be delighted. I am here to find smoking deals.

Next deal?

2 Likes

Lol - I don’t know if he posted crap or if VW leases are crap and maybe what he is sending is good VW lease but obviously not good enough to be LH forum worthy.

He says he is getting bites so good for him. Not sure how, but that’s a question far too big for this forum. I think new Jetta on the way for 2019, which makes this even more confusing.

Thats on a Jetta Sport Brah.

Anybody who uses the word “brah” in a professional capacity is not serious about their profession.

1 Like

Sir, you need to find a hobby or something fun to do with your time instead of typing some negative BS on this thread. If you don’t like his Jetta or any VW deals move on and find the deal you want elsewhere. You should be thankful he provided some #'s. Instead of typing up negative comment take his #'s and shop around trying to achieve a deal to your liking.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Not sure why there’s so much bashing going on. Let the dealer post his deals, dissect them, grade them and move on. No need to attack each other, who responded to who, blah blah. This isn’t high school! Let the dealer post and in the end, either it’s a good deal or not. No one can stop anyone from taking a good or bad deal. It’s all perspective. What may be a good deal to one, might not be a good deal to another person. Let’s leave it at that and move on.

Thanks.

1 Like

Same here. My GF needs a car in the next 2 weeks, but can’t actually get a quote.

True. However, about half of the other people posting here aren’t shopping for a vw either (some on the opposite side of the country). Still, they’ve been asking for quotes

New Jetta is right around the corner. Supposedly

VWs just suck on the leasing front. I wonder if Mercedes will release a GLA43 AMG as that would be a nice competitior that would probably lease much better.

There’s been a GLA45 for many years.

1 Like

…I said GLA43. GLA45 would be a Golf R competitor. The 43 models are stepped down from that.

I don’t think even MB are crazy enough to release a GLA45 and GLA43. I think the GLA45 is as cheap a performance car as MB will build. It’s all about pricing themselves out of most peoples reach to remain an aspirational brand.

1 Like