Off Topic Landfill

@Newyork123

2019 or 2020? Any das and where u located?

@Newyork123 I donā€™t think posting your comment on this thread is the right thing to do.

Also, not everyone has the time to go around multiple dealerships trying to get the deal they want. Some value their time more than they value paying a broker fee.

Not cool to spam this brokers thread. Especially since he probably couldā€™ve gotten you better numbers than you are quotingā€¦

1 Like

link plz please

Link me please.

link please

Link me please!

Link please

HI, is it possible to know which dealer and may I have the invoice? mine is longandput@gmail.com, looking to buy a car very quick. thank you very much

also @ toms4711, @ spencertimm can you send me some quote you get? I mean official quote with the dealer information. I tried. But did not get it. Thanks.
Want to buy it tomorrow

Link please. Thanks.

Donā€™t post the same multiple times

Link Please!

Hey Boston sorry to blow up your feed I know thereā€™s one day left and Iā€™m trying to get my hands on a car. Any chance you have a deal like this or any momentumā€™s left. Looking to sign this minute. Thank you. Iā€™m in NJ

Hi Mike

Do we have any good lease deals for Acura RDX 2020, I am looking for 36/10K lease options. I currently have a RDX 2017 Tech package lease coming to an end soon.
I am based out of NJ.

Thanks
Sharad

Fred, sweet truck. Are you doing deals in Texas only?

1 Like

Currently yes, just starting out. I can get the same deal for out of state residents but finance company will not allow shipping so youā€™d have to drive it home.

WOW, RV is almost the selling price. Congrats on the new truck, it looks great!

1 Like

Awesome deal from another LH member! Hard to get for sure.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo S60 T6 R Design
MSRP: $49080
Monthly Payment: $299
Drive-Off Amount: 2k DAS, 3.1k MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00001 after MSD
Residual: 51%
Incentives: 6350, with loyalty
Region: East Coast
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=9&msrp=49080&sales_price=41129&months=36&mf=.00046&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=6350&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.8&demo_mileage=0&memo=undefined&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Ill post pictures later

Great looking truck and awesome picture!.. Iā€™m working with Jim now to work up a deal on either a Tundra or Tacomaā€¦ Iā€™ll also be flying out from Utah and road tripping back! How long it take you to make the drive? Any tips?

1 Like