SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Like the screenshot buddy! It baffles me how many times people ask “Where can I see your inventory?” or “What is your email?”…:thinking:

1 Like

If you have already talked to another salesperson at my dealership while searching for your next car, please have the common courtesy to tell me that up front. I spent the last two days grinding out a deal for a member here, fighting for special exceptions from my GM, only to find out after they arrived that I will make zero dollars for my hard work since they had already exchanged emails with another advisor.

This is how I provide for my family. And right now I feel like somebody intentionally stole money from my family. It is a horrible feeling and I wouldn’t do that to anyone.

28 Likes

That really sucks. Dave has been a very upfront and helpful rep to me. I didn’t end up getting a car from him but he was super responsive and worked overtime to try to make a deal happen. People shouldn’t take advantage of this thread.

Sorry that happened to you Dave.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that this happened, Dave. Let’s hope no one else does that again.

2 Likes

For the love of god people, please contact Dave directly. I haven’t bought or leased anything from Dave but the amount of work this man has put in for members here have been immense.

3 Likes

Instructions are in the first post.

Sorry to hear that. As a business owner myself, commission always causes problems. Wish your dealer had better rules. Or at least the person who got the great deal from you sends you a nice gift card

1 Like

Thank you all for the comments. Unfortunately my family has been attacked by a horrible tragedy. My baby brother in law (who would have turned 27 today) passed away two days ago after a long battle that he eventually lost to addiction.

This community has become like a 2nd family to me and you all have been so gracious over the last few years, with your referrals and by allowing me the opportunity to earn your business. Now I’m asking if you can help with something a little more personal.

Chase’s parents (my in-laws) have always been there to help others even when they couldn’t pay their own bills and now they can use a helping hand. Please know that any amount is appreciated (a simple cup of coffee will do) and a share of the link may be even more powerful. I only wish all of you could know this amazing family!!

9 Likes

Dave. I am so sorry for your loss sir. Donated 20.00. Encourage everyone to consider that or more. As you said we are a community here sir.

3 Likes

Thank you Robert!

1 Like

I donated as well. Prayers and thoughts are with you and the family in this difficult time.

2 Likes

I’m new here but sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Read his top post please.

Sorry for your loss Dave. Will send prayers to you and your family.

1 Like

Thank you Rod. Your guys’ kindness and contribution to a total stranger speaks volumes and my family is grateful beyond words.

1 Like

I will be in the office tomorrow and hope to finish the month with as many great deals as I can possibly hand out. I’ll be in from 11am to 8pm or as late as it takes. Email or text.

link me plz

So sorry Dave. Done.

1 Like

Just got a crazy end of year manager special on a 2019 M850 Coupe!! Can’t post details here so please TEXT ME if you are available today and looking for this model.

Serious buyers only!! Do not inquire just out of curiousoty. I don’t have even one minute to spare for tire kickers. TODAY ONLY and no delivery available.

951-440-2483 text or email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Spreadsheet was updated with figures for this deal as well.

M850xi SOLD

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear, Dave. Wish your family the best support throughout this time.

1 Like