Off Topic Landfill

How much for 2020 gx460 per month?

do you do Prius 2020

Congrats on your deal. Was this in the northeast by any chance? If so, can you share the name of the dealership?

1 Like

Sorry, my answer was right above and all it took was a little reading. Someone can remove this comment if needed, I’ve edited the whole thing out.

May I see the link?

Link please, Thank you!

Hello sir! I am a salesperson at Schumacher European (Mercedes dealer in Phoenix). I’d love the chance to earn your business and maybe save you a trip to CA if you’re interested.

Are you open to a 2019 GLC (service loaner)? If not, what is your desired colors and options? How many miles per year do you want on your lease?

Jim, now I know of all the deals that you pass on. :+1:t2:.
I spoke to David at the transportation company. He said you spoke to him. Any good news?

Hi Guan,

New to leasehackr, what lease deals are you offering on the 2019 SQ5 premium plus?

Thanks!

Zulfiqar Motors is Japanese used cars Exporter and dealer.
We export second hand Japanese vehicles all over the world with 24/7 support.
Buy used vehicles, cars, and trucks.visit our website to busy your favorite vehicle at affordable price.
https://www.zulfiqar.co.jp/
https://www.zulfiqar.co.jp/bahamas_auction_plan.php

Just got a 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT - 15k mikes
For $330/month and $0 DAS

It’s possible- good deals are out there, don’t let them BS you…tell them what you want and if they don’t budge, walk.

Wrong thread again bud.

Wrong section - delete and repost in share deals and tips.

My wife just got a great deal in NYC for a 2019 GT AWD, 12k miles, 36 months, $320/month and $500 down…including first months and fees.

Thanks to all the posts by members for helping us know what is available!

1.) Way better deals can be had

2.) Wrong section - delete and repost in “share deals and tips”

Just got a 2020 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with pp - 15k miles for

$330/month including taxes
$0 DAS - just first month and DMV fees

It can be done!

Wrong thread - Delete and post elsewhere in “share deals and tips.”

Skip the broker and save $500.

Just go to the dealership yourself, say you want this deal at this price and ask them to meet it or beat it!

Worked for me and my brother.

I got into a CX-5 GT for $330/month with 12k miles, 36 months.

Took the great advice I got here including from a great broker and got a great deal on the 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring for $335/month, 12k miles, with remote start thrown in.

You don’t need a broker. Just go into the dealerships nearest to where you live and tell them
what deal you want (verbatim from this page/post) and ask them to meet it or beat it.

I guarantee you a dealer will meet it. They want to sell you a car and won’t BS you if they know you did research. Worked for me and my girlfriend.

These deals sound great but I recommend saving the $500 broker fee and just doing the deal yourself. Did it recently and got the exact deal I wanted using the numbers on this site.