Off Topic Landfill

Any 330 loaners available?

Hi can i get a link please.

New to the forum. I am in the market for the same car. Where did you get this deal?
Thanks

What dealer did you get it from pm me pleaseā€¦

Can I get a link to the spreadsheet?

Can you please send the link to your spreadsheet.
Thanks!

Can you send me the link?

Can someone point me to that better i3 deal in CA? Ready to sign now.

Can someone point me to that better i3 deal in northeast region? It seems like all gone.

Following. Iā€™m also looking for an i3rex

Ditto, looking for a i3 in the bay area, ready to sign asap.

Same, also looking for an i3 in the Northeast Area

You will more than likely be replacing the tires for lease turn in. By 20k my runflats are usually toast. We did get almost 25k on the X3 we have now.

You may want to consider buying a set of all seasons now and put the summer tires on prior to lease turn in.

Either way you will be buying tires, unless you donā€™t drive it muchā€¦

This car is for my wife most of the time and she drives fairly conservatively (I hope) so Iā€™ll see how the tire wears down. Iā€™m thinking to let the current ones wear down to about 5/32 or 6/32 before replacing if I have to. Never had to replace tires on the previous 5 series & MB E class. On a side note, does the tires need to be exactly same during turn in? Iā€™m thinking to leave the all season on at turn in.

Thanks

I have always returned them with all season runflats, same size as the originals, but not necessarily the same brand.

There are some helpful threads on the forum regarding the runflats. One led me to buy used tires that were at 9/32 for around 1/3 the price of new. Had them installed on our X3 and will turn the vehicle in with them when the lease is up. I had never considered used tires before. www.bestusedtires.com ā€¦eBay is another option

hi any one have anything hot right now ready to go
maserati
porsche
range rover
audi (a8 q8)
demos loaners all ok and willing to travel but in new york
please pm asap
thank you

anyone have a 760 bmw

Stop spamming with your multiple help wanted ads

waitā€¦i can extend my lease? i also have 17ā€™ highlander. i was under assumption that toyota doesnt extend leases.

17 foot Highlander? I would keep that thing forever :joy: