Off Topic Landfill

Please sned me link. Thanks!!!

Any updates on Infiniti November pricing? Thanks!

link please!

Can you send me the link as well? Thank you

Iā€™ll take the link as well please. Thanks

Can you please send link/

Great deal! So the payment is $282 since the $1800 das included tax? Which region is this? Can you PM me the dealer please?

What he said!! ^^^

Now thereā€™s some hyperbole

Agree with this. See a lot of clearly less affluent people twirling around neglected cheap used ones, which severely diminishes the cachet. The think the truly rich former RR buyers have moved onto the things like new X7, Navigator, new G Wagon, Teslas.

Someone having something old and beat up makes anotherā€™s shiny new $100k doodad less sparkly?

2 Likes

Navigator? Bentley Rolls or G wagon yes

It really does though and gives a bad reputation (albeit deserved) to these once ā€œgreatā€ cars. Especially when itā€™s painted in affiliated colors, paired with oversized gaudy rims, and sound systems that make you question whether a 4.0 quake just hit on your block.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen this in Southern California. To the contrary, lots of really nice vintage range rovers and defenders still cruising around og style for instant cred

1 Like

Way too common a sight in Texas. These cars will either come off CPO warranty and traded, wrecked, or otherwise dirty title and they wind up in the hands of folks whoā€™s profession often rhymes with mug mealer or bimp.

Iā€™ll see some older RRā€™s or Defender very well kept sometimes though. Thatā€™s where the money is.

2 Likes

Off topic, butā€¦ Not in the west part of Los Angeles. Lots of Velars, not really many other RR/LRs at all.

2 Likes

Vintage != 6 or 7 year old high mileage RRs with the dash lit up like a slot machine, parked at a downscale apartment complex

1 Like

LH score = MSRP / ((total payment - total tax paid ) / lease months) / 12
Does the formula correct?

My estimation thread got closed. I will update here.

Given MSRP, MonthPay(M) DAS, TaxRate, LeaseLength(L), I found a fast way to eastimate LH score.
step 1: calculate total lease cost base on payment
Lease cost = DAS + MonthPay * (L - 1)
step 2: total tax paid on monthly payment, ignore license, etc
Lease tax = MonthPay * L * TaxRate
note: this is estimate, actually tax paid should be MonthPay * L * (1 - 1/(1+TaxRate)), which is too complicate, so just use estimation.
step 3: Calculate score
Estimate Score = MSRP / (Lease Cost - Lease Tax) * L / 12

The estimation is very close to LH calculator result.

Test 10+ calculator, all estimation are within Ā± 0.3 of LH score.
donā€™t need to input MF, RV value, very easy to compute!

Can I get the Dealership name in Bay Area

Please pm me what is the name of the dealership. Thank you