Off Topic Landfill

interested in a xc60 t5! please pm me so we can get it done. Thanks!

Spreadsheet please?

Is there a link? Sorry - if it’s above (I couldn’t seem to find it)

Can I get a PM link to the spreadsheet ?

Any good Hybrids under $400/m (including tax). My brother looking for one now who lives in your area.

Sahara, and Rubicons have lower Residual; also target 2020 vs 2019

Residual on 2020 Sport and Willys is 75-76% approx

1 Like

Can you PM me the spreadsheet? I’m looking for a Q5 lease 36/12, MSD options if it makes a big difference in price, 92131.

Can you post details. Seems prettt good.

So could I find a used BMW on Craigslist, obtain the VIN, and call my insurance company and add the car?

I would then get an insurance card, lease a new BMW, and then call my insurance company and tell them I did not get the used car after all.

Anybody think this would work?

So I was just dreaming while reading all the discussions of using OL codes in areas outside of where they are supposed to be used? This seems to be not that different to me.

Not falsifying anything. I would just give them a proof of insurance card, which they could honor if they want to.

Quentin, Looking for a 2019 S60 T5 R design or T6 Redesign at blowout price or excellent price ha. Hit me up, I’m in DC area.

I am no export but my first offer for a 2020 MDX is $468/month with $0 DAS. This seems to be pretty bad. Only 6% off MSRP?

1 Like

Link please

Can you send link?

Link? 2020202000

Link please!

Please send me the Link Thx

Can you send me link?

Me 2 link for the sheet