Off Topic Landfill

@dane1201 I tried calling the dealership - can you please PM me. Thanks!

Trying to get some deals, All I have been asked when are you coming? 8 out of 8 salesmen ignored me when I’m asking window sticker.

One of them gave me $3500 off but car hs $1200 paint protection $1000 something else its a joke but was most honest one.

One of them texting back and forth, when asking window sticker said have to go home at 1 pm. Almost last day of the month he going home :joy:

2 Likes

“Why would I pay for that for the next owner to benefit from it?”

“What if you keep it?”

“I won’t”

“It’s already installed”

“Great, I’m still not paying for it”

“Let me talk to my manager”

“Good, he can help you peel it off”

excerpt from a real conversation

1 Like

Not just you. I have a couple good contacts that are always on the ball. But outside of this network it has been pulling teeth.

And I never ask for “best deal” or “best price” - surefire way to get my request trashed.

2 Likes

They might also be counting on increased incentives or bigger volume bonuses to finish out the quarter and in the interest of holding more gross being less aggressive until holiday season is in full swing.

I understand if it is a Honda because it is a Honda though…MSRP is a steal.

1 Like

I wonder if that was me? I did that yesterday. The customer is sending me phelonious quotes from a dealership notorious for deception and wanting me to match or beat it - also was the wrong trim level. Customer said the dealership will honor the quote without add-ons AND deliver it. Lies lies lies.

I don’t sell cars however fortunately everyone in my Internet Department hit their goal for the month so I can ignore these shenanigans.

1 Like

Not sure if it was you but the dealer didn’t even give me a single number. Answering questions with questions. What others offering? Why you care you’re seller you have to have a price. Claiming that giving discount on accessories that next owner benefit.
I won’t give my business to these Shadies

1 Like

To get a price on a vehicle click on ‘Unlock Your Best Price’ on the website. To get ignored tell me another dealership is giving you an EXL discount on a base vehicle and delivering it without pounding you with accessories (even though they are notorious for it which I showed you evidence of). Regarding accessories what I was saying is that the vehicle here you want was traded from another dealership so it may have accessories they put on it. It is in storage. I am not going to look for you because it is a waste of time. I won’t give my time to these Shadies.

1 Like

You have a vehicle your dealership is selling and you’re not willing to tell the customer what accessories have been added to it, because it’s a waste of your time to share that info?

Or am I misreading what you wrote?

1 Like

That is mostly correct. I am not willing to take time to go find out for him because he is lying about the quote from the other dealership. If it was in front of me I’d go find out but it is in a storage lot and is not worth the 25 min round trip.

1 Like

Take it easy dude you doing business without numbers first thing you asked what others offering. Why u asking if you wont beat lol
Nooo those guys notorious deceptives :sob:.
How do I know you won’t do same thing? What makes you so special?

1 Like

Sooooo excited to landfill all of this later.

@HondaSoCal doesn’t care if he sells a car to you. We get it. The end.

1 Like

I am asking because with Honda I need to know if you’re going based off bogus quotes or realistic ones. I don’t think this makes me special but I provide down-to-the-penny OTD quotes/lease prices to customers based on zip codes, incentives, etc. without pounding on accessories. I always try to figure out if customers are chasing a ghost quote - if they are I tell them to go to that dealership first which is what I did with you.

1 Like

Goal is to get my wife a car for her and upcoming baby.

Have tried looking at Demo X1 xdrives which in Chicago are scarce and the most pre-incentive discount I am getting is 12%.

Other cars I have looked for: XC60 T5 AWD, CX-5, Tiguan. I cannot stand how slow the Tiguan is.

What options are there for $300-350/month with only first month’s payment at signing? Unfortunately we live in Chicago and have to pay a use tax of 8% on top of the standard sales tax of 10%.

Drawing blanks. CX-5 Touring AWD is I feel maybe the best option, but was hoping for something more exciting (unicorn demo deal?)

Suggestions are welcomed. I don’t get quotes based off monthly payments but I have tried to back-calculate the type of car we can get.

link please,

link me link me

Can you PM me details on the c63?

Joe, I will take this deal. Can you send me the details of how to contact you in private message.

Hi, cant PM you but still have any XC60 with white interior?