Off Topic Landfill

standalone option (20202020)

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture of what the standard headlights look like?

Not as nice, and halogen;

I hate it when MB and BMW do this. Shame. The car looks so much better. Its like why even offer the halogens in this age. Wonder when will they learn

2 Likes

I remember a while back a guy I knew bought an $80k MB with halogensā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Cause they know people will spend more money to get the LEDs.

1 Like

I have a $3K 2015 150cc Honda scooter in my garage that has oem led headlights, tail lights, turn signals.

I just replaced a burned out halogen bulb on my wifeā€™s $19K 2016 BMW motorcycle.

Thanks BMW

Iā€™ve got LED lights standard on my snowblower

I think youā€™re overestimating what brokers can do for clients. The reason some people think their pricing is so good is because they have dealer contacts which allow them to get their pricing much faster than the general public.

Anyone can negotiate a price that a broker can get. Why would the dealer offer brokers better pricing? The only difference is that you have to whittle them down to get to that price, and thatā€™s why people use brokers. Some people donā€™t want to negotiate for days or weeks on end.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s my plan this time. Iā€™ve been reading a lot of articles about negotiating. I think Iā€™m ready. Busy week this week since itā€™s end of school, but weā€™re going to look at the 2018 MDXs next week. But I think they already go the advantage. I contacted the internet sales team, but I made the mistake of including my phone number. Now theyā€™ve called me twice, but they havenā€™t responded to my email. Iā€™m just afraid that once they get me into the dealership, theyā€™re going to crack me open like a nut and get me to pay MSRP like last time. Once my wife picks the color and trim that she likes, Iā€™m going to have to come back to the dealership to negotiate, without my wife. Or should I just do it all via email? The internet sales guy doesnā€™t seem to like the internet.

Lol, why would you walk into the dealership if you already know the outcome? Hire a broker.

Cā€™mon, you say you have read a lot about negotiating and are still asking this question?

1 Like

Well thatā€™s the problem. People have had different experiences that have worked for them. Some have had better luck going into the dealership and grinding down the salesperson. Some have gone in and just did a take it or leave it and walked out with the deal they wanted. Others have done everything through email. So yeah, I guess I already know the answer which is - ā€œIt really depends, on everything from the salesperson, whether theyā€™ve met their quota for the month, what they ate for lunch, etc.ā€

1 Like

[Mod copied in error]

For some reason German car manufacturers donā€™t really do remote start like US and even Japanese companies. BMW is the same way. I think it has to do with environmental restrictions? Some other regulations in the EU?

This is such a shit-post. You have quotes for similarly equipped 18? Stfu

I have no dog in the fight. JS there no reason to shit on the guyā€™s deal.

ā€œYou could probably get a better dealā€ derp derp derp
Thats 100% bullshit speak.

Hi fellows, Kindly evaluate my deal !
I am new to the forum and 1st time lesee.

MDX 2018 TECH
10k/36
MSRP:$51595
SELLING price: $44100
RV:56%
MF:0.0005
TAX RATE :8.625
monthly payment:$506
selling price includes all incentives and rebates $2900

I am following the 1% rules 0.98 not great ! I guess but good deal?
Can someone post lease calculator with numbers here ?Thanks in advance.

PS: I need to sell my one owner 2011 Versa HB only 42k miles used as 3rd car. clean title in hand!
only NY residents can message me, I will sell for fair value or lower as gratitude to members

Can you explain the damage waiver?

Yes, it is X5 territory. I donā€™t care how many you claim to have owned. Every December, itā€™s common to get ~$550/mo deals.