Take over my lease 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie $426/Mo Iowa

Amazing deal on this pristine condition 2017 Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab truck. Gorgeous silver exterior with black leatherinterior. WELL EQUIPPED, SUPER CLEAN, & SUPER LOW MILES. Nonsmoker, no pets, garage kept, dealer maintained, & NO ACCIDENTS! Laramie trim: 5.7L V8, Heated/Cooled seats, heated steering wheel, center console, Remote Start, 4WD, SiriusXM, power seats, a backup camera, front & rear park sensors, power folding mirrors, auto-dimming rearview mirror, automatic headlights, bed liner, Truxport roll-up tonneau cover, all weather floor mats and Putco LED headlight conversion.

Payment is $426 a month
31mos left on lease and 28,700 miles remaining

you can probably lease a brand new 2018 leftover for less. There’s about $10k in rebates on RAMs right now depending on your region.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

For someone who has no “dog in the fight” I don’t know why you’re attacking my credibility with that kind of language.

I just worked on a deal on a ram quad cab with almost $40k MSRP for $300/mo tax incl. OP’s car is a little nicer equipped, even if I’m generous it’s not more than an additional $100/mo, you can def get a new one for less than the OP’s payment and I backed it up with my comment about the rebate.

There’s no place for language like this here.
@Ursus, you agree?

3 Likes

Should include msrp as well.

I dont see anything wrong with his post. 2018s are leasing for lesser and more milage allowance. You do need to be a that tight while responding to others.
OP you might want to add some incentive if you want to move it here. Swapalease might be better if you are not willing to offer an incentive.

There is a place for this and you should have done what I have :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the input guys. As suggested above MSRP was $50,890

Was your $300 payment for an express quad cab?

Correction on mileage allowance there is 31,784 left on the lease