Off Topic Landfill

Can you send a list over. Thanks

Link please?

Can I get the spreadsheet?

Link me please

Hi !my leasing agreement will end November
And I’m looking for, BMW x1,x2.x3 or
GLA250, any Good Deal…

Looks like you are near me in Southeastern Mass she might tell me what kind of deal you got for the RAV4??? Looking for an SUV not sure if I want to lease or buy.

Feel free to shoot me a PM thx!

1 Like

5K discount. Yep, the yellow cars had too much oil in the paint, so they all had to be repainted. Half of the dealers passed the savings on to the customers.

Can you send me spread sheet?
Thanks in advance

Woah. Unicorn !
Mind sharing the deal structure? I could never find it anywhere close to this

Updated post to explain how deal was possible (yellow paint discount).

He works for Lockheed Martin. He is one of their head developers.
Again, there is a border to actually saving and being a total cheapskate.
When you make over over 300k of income per year, do not have a mortgage, do not have a car payment, no debts, no expenses beside utilities, food, and clothing (he is 50+)…I cannot justify why you can’t pay an extra 50c for a cake cone for ice cream.

BS. $300k pre-tax is probably their CIO salary. If even that.

I know him personally. He is really rich. He paid his wife $400k with a check during their divorce. Their CEO’s make much more.

CEO has a package, including stock. No way in hell any of their “head” developers makes anywhere close to that at Lockheed

He also manages stocks btw…so, he makes alot there also. I know he makes in the ~350ish range yearly… I checked the salary across the US, and a senior developer is around 168k a year. He works in the DC area, and is one of the lead’s there working with software development (top manager position). He also has big yearly bonus

Even Google in Russian tells you - hell no :grin:
Top manager <> head developer

Again, not my business. What he makes is he makes. I am just going off by what he told me.
Knowing his wife…and what he gave her during their divorce, he has more than a few millions. Not everyone can slice a check for 400k without evening feelings effect of that :joy::+1:

That’s for developers. He is the head of the dept…so he manages those developers :man_facepalming: