Off Topic Landfill

Plus that’s across America. You realize salaries in DC and Cali are more than national average :blush:

Lockheed Martin Corp pays an average of $1,085 in annual employee bonuses . Bonus pay at Lockheed Martin Corp ranges from $250 to $40,000 annually among employees who report receiving a bonus . Employees with the title Associate General Counsel earn the highest bonuses with an average annual bonus of $40,000.

Well 30-40k bonus is closer to reality👍 That’s already 200+k even assuming he makes ~200… so that’s $230-240k. That’s without factoring any side income.

He’s now Associate General Counsel? If you can read, of course.

You have to be joking me…
" **Bonus pay at Lockheed Martin Corp ranges from $125 to $50,000 annually among employees who report receiving a bonus".

Director of Engineering earn the highest bonuses with an average annual bonus of $50,000.

That’s across the US.

Ok, enough of this nonsense

If you don’t work for their company, don’t judge. What goes inside is their stuff…and you really think that they are going to say exactly what each employee earns?

I don’t get this constant arguing. I said what I was told. True, not true…I ain’t judging. All I know is, he makes bank and has money.

link please

link please if you allow out of state leasing.

Hi Krah,

Do you mind sharing which dealership you got this deal from?

Thanks

Any deals on MDX or XC90 T5? Thanks Arya in advance

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Sounds like a good deal. Are you from NJ? If so would you mind sharing the dealer

Hi Lease Hero, Link please?

Hi Lease Hero, Link Please.

Can you help PM which dealer and sales for the car deal?

Same ask… could you please PM the dealer?

Pm me the spreadsheet please