Off Topic Landfill

May I know the dealer please?

HI Donny, may you please PM me the sheet?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Cody,

Can I get the updated link?

Appreciate it!

Would also appreciate your salespersonā€™s contact info. Based on some conversations the past couple weeks since I started looking, even local dealers in the sf bay area are somewhat motivated to move the remaining 2019ā€™s, especially with the x3M now on the ground. Getting into the high 500ā€™s/mo with a low 60k msrp car should definitely be doable with a motivated salesperson.

Link please!

Hate to write this but Definitely terrible customer serviceā€¦

I write a scathing Yelp review for everyone I text. Keeps 'em hungry.

2 Likes

Poor form.

No broker will work w that guy moving forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I told you what i got on the leasehacker calculator since the msrp and sale price was over $35k difference, and you never replied on 5 more txt messages just ignored them. I also send you pm here before the txt same IGNORE. And on that message it clearly says if i donā€™t get good deal on Panamera, MB s class or bmw 7 series is next option.
You could easily say i donā€™t want to work with you instead of ignoring me. And now you are telling here other excuses that i was looking for that low payment. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GETTING ON THE CALCULATOR.

Lmao can you please post the Panamera 4s LH calc you used to get to $880 :rofl:

3 Likes

$129k Msrp
$88k asking price ( was planing to drop another $5k)
I was getting 880-950
Than he said thatā€™s impossible that car wold be around $1050-1100 .
That was not going to be bad deal.

So why didnā€™t you simply send this calculation to Ben, or post it on here? What do you even need Ben for if you already have the answers? Sounds like you already have a dealer quote with an asking price in writing.

I donā€™t understand why you are taking a calculation with variables that you put into it as the Holy Gospel. It sounds like Ben was doing you a huge favor by not wasting your time and being straight to the point with you! Would you rather he have wasted weeks of your time hunting for this mythical $880/mo Panamera?

2 Likes

You donā€™t need a broker if LH calculator tells you otherwise. Just take it straight to any dealer and they will honor it.
To make it easy for you - any calculator means nothing, really.

3 Likes

The reason i wanted to hire broker itā€™s because Iā€™ve never leased a car, and any dealer especially in Chicago they always try to add extra fees so i thought it will be easier with broker.
Ben made the story the way he likes it.
I never said i want the Panamera for $880-950.
I asked him what he can do about this deal.
His answer was what price you are looking at.
And simply i told him what i got on the calculator not that i want that exactly price.
He could easily say sorry donā€™t want to work with you. I wouldnā€™t get mad, what irritated me was that he totally ignored me on all txt and messages here.
Every one is potential customer. But now one complain and i got tons of messages and responds here. Very interesting

Everyone is not a potential customer. I have a criteria much like every other business.

You sent me a message about getting an Porsche 4S for 880 a month. That is verbatim your words.

From what I see, you sent me a PM 12 days ago. I have it very clearly outlined on my first post - please schedule an appointment with me. I do not have the ability to answer all of the PMs I receive on LH - hence why I have a calendar for customers to schedule with me here - Shopwithben.com.

I have a totally booked calendar between now and Friday, which is from people who took 2 seconds to read my top post.

I tell everyone to schedule an appointment with me.

Iā€™m done w/ the issue.

2 Likes

He still uses the same excuse that i asked to get the car for $880 what a joke of a guy, take care dude.

No one asked you to make the deal for $880 !! Stop using that stupid excuse, you make no sense !
That was what i was getting on the calculator!!
And you said will be around $1050-1100 so i said whatā€™s next step what do i need to do, meaning i was agreeing! So stop acting smartass.

Why donā€™t you give details so we can see what was so terrible?

3 Likes

Can you send me the spreadsheet? I am interested in Q5.

Link please, thanks