Off Topic Landfill

Hi Donny, can you send me the Aug spreadsheet?

mkim520@gmail.com

thanks

Can you please tell me the dealer and contact person?

Looking at a 2019 Rogue SL with an MSRP of 36865. Our existing Rogue comes off lease this month so we qualify for loyalty as well as VPP because of my 100% disability rating from the VA (agent orange). Credit score of 840 out of 850. The local dealer offered $357 a month on a 36 month, 12k lease with total out of pocket of $1500 (includes all taxes and fees). Residual is 51% and the sales price is $34521. Is this out of line? Could I do much better through you?

Are there better deals on the QX 30 or 50? I have a 2019 QX60 Iā€™m quite happy with.

Good deal, congrats :+1:t2: Could you message the sales person contact please.

Hey Congrats for the great deal.

You wanna share the dealer info with me ?

Would it be possible for you to send me the dealership you went to? Live in Dallas and Iā€™m looking for a BMW right now before my current lease it up.

1 Like

Can you PM dealer info please. I will not disclose.

can you PM dealership info. Thanks

Hi
Please send a link for both BMW and Lexus. Thanks!

Hi Cody,

Can you send me your spreadsheet for August?

Thanks

Please send me a link.

Thanks

Iā€™m told on Demos thereā€™s no service included did they mention that?

I was told this from a corporate dealerā€¦ not on a loaner but actual demo

Was the 2016 a demo?

Iā€™m only talking demos not loaners or newā€¦new has maintenance

Again just repeating what I was told on demos only from a corporate dealer

Then go ahead and ask around if you need the confirmationā€¦parroting it as gospel? Get a grip repeating what I was told jesus why would in this instance would they make it upā€¦since to me itā€™s a deal breaker??

Of course they will and they are but thatā€™s a deal breaker why would they make up such a negative ā€¦thatā€™s far from a selling point.

No I didnā€™t buy that one I laughed at that and their pricing

Again, not a selling point and they didnā€™t try to sell me that but maybe because I didnā€™t let them even get that far