Can u pm me the dealer name. Looking at A series too

Link please

Can I have the Link please?

Link please.

Thank you.

Link please

Link please :slight_smile: thanks!

Link please

Amazing! I didnā€™t know they made a plug in version. So pretty much 11400 / 36 = 305 per month before the rebates. I would have taken it at 305 anyway. :heart_eyes:

I donā€™t think it matters much which approach one uses to evaluate the lease. Either way this is incredible!

Worst caseā€”

-$39/$76,630 = -0.051%

Best caseā€”
+$27.78/$76,630 = +0.036%

Some folks say <0.4% denotes unicorn statusā€¦but what do we call leases where the payment percentage is a positive number!!! :slight_smile:

Bigfoot marrying Lochness monster statusā€¦lol

That is the best deal Iā€™ve seen on LH! Yeah, I didnā€™t know they had a CT6 plug-in. Awesome find and congrats!

Just to clarify, itā€™s a one-pay lease of $11,400 before the federal and state tax credits?

Dont lease companies keep the lease credit?

correct

I received both Tax Credits and paid $40 to get Audit insurance with tax return. I literally gave my lease contract to the lady at H&R Block and told her to make sure she does everything properly. They gave me the Credit and protected me against audit. :man_shrugging:

Anyone can file it in their return doesnā€™t mean itā€™s legal.

OMG that thing is a freakin beautyā€¦ great payment too

Based on deals here seems like manufacturers bake the credit into their residual and such but hey great car and great hack. Enjoy it.

We need to be careful we are not giving readers the idea that this is allowed. If this is a standard lease agreement (vs owners choice or similar structure) you are openly broadcasting in public that you committed tax fraud.

Says who? The DOE clearly states that leases are eligible as well, and that manufacturers may claim the credit. https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/taxevb.shtml

Your wrong and I would say moderators remove this post for the sake of the OP. If the leasing company files for the tax credit OP will get hit next year with repayment of 7500.

• The vehicle is acquired for use or lease by the taxpayer, and not for resale. (The credit is only available to the original purchaser of a new, qualifying vehicle. If a qualifying vehicle is leased to a consumer, the leasing company may claim the credit.)