Off Topic Landfill

Let’s keep this area for reviews!!

But off the top of my head Subaru Imprezea, old gen tiguan, RAV 4 LE, and Jeep Cherokee . Im blanking on sedans that lease well for with awd!

If you’d like I can PM you and we can go from there!

Deleted [2020220202020202]

I’m confused, sounds to me you’re a car shipping broker? What’s the difference between you and other brokers like uship ??

1 Like

Sounds more like spam to me IMHO

1 Like

Thanks for the information, but this is too wordy to read. So what’s the point…? Auto Transport City is the best bet?

1 Like

I’m paying $420 to ship an SUV from CT to MI. Can you beat that price?

1 Like

there are many places like uship.com where u can get pricing for auto shipping, try it to see how it compares to your $420

1 Like

Thank you. I already have. that’s how i found this price. I was curious if the OP could beat it.

1 Like

i haven’t had great experiences with shippers, i’ve written about it on this forum. Make sure you have someone who is ultimately responsible you can contact and don’t pay cash/check.

This guy is the marketing coordinator for the company he’s promoting. Check out his profile.

The question is…is this considered spam, or should he register as a dealer/broker before promoting his services?

Edit: @max_g apparently beat me to the punch.

Right, it’s all the President’s fault:

what are you getting at? Not one phrase in any of those tweet snippets says the phrase “fake news.”

Nevermind…this isn’t even worth discussing. You win.

A good place to start negotiations:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2018-toyota-rav4-lease-deal/6577866903.html

Get behind the wheel of a brand new Rav4 for an incredibly low lease price!

2018 Rav4 LE FWD, 36 months, 12000 miles a year

$2000 down, $205 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

$1000 down, $235 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

$0 down, $265 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

Interested in a XLE, SE, Adventure, Limited, or Hybrid model? We have low numbers on any version of the Rav4.

We work with all types of credit

Was your comment a review?

Good job. So I can close this thread then?

2 Likes

I’ll close it myself once a deal is finalized. Thanks for the inapposite feedback, but you are just plain wrong. You are essentially comparing a fresh lease with MSDs to a much shorter term lease without the hassle of putting up a deposit. To each their own. Just because you don’t think it would suit you doesn’t mean it can’t suit another member.

this is the weekend drama I was waiting for!!!

5 Likes

Are you willing to put money where your “smart” mouth is? How about you make a verifiable donation of $1,000 to the charity of my choice if I get a verifiable taker from Leasehackr?

Only if you do the same. If no one takes it within 2 weeks, you make a $1000 donation to a charity of my choice. Deal?

1 Like

You’re the one making bold assertions. I never claimed this forum would get me a taker. Again, comparing apples to oranges… I asked you to put your money where your mouth is and instead you come back and ask me to make a donation on your behalf for something that I never claimed would happen. You literally claimed you know “no one here will take your deal as-is.” I never claimed someone would.

1 Like