Lexus IS300 - Review My Offer

Hey Hackrs,
Wanted to run a deal by you guys to see if this is a decent deal on a base IS300:

MSRP: $39,205
Selling Price: $33,716
Lease Cash: $4,000
MF: .00009 (after 2 MSDs)
36/12k
Monthly: $305 +tax

Reason I am going with the IS as opposed to the Giulia is that I want to buy it out at the end and keep it for another few years. Thoughts?

Leasehackr Calculator

1 Like

What would be the selling price if you bought it tomorrow? Is there retail cash that’s equal to or greater than the 4,000 lease cash?

Because you’re paying the 800 acq fee for nothing if you just buy it eventually…plus the title costs again. So compare the cost of buying it outright vs leasing it first and then buying it.

Looks like a great deal to me and there is no debating that it will be more reliable than the Alfa Romeo if you end up keeping it. Hell you can probably trade in the car in a few months and make money with that 14% discount plus $4k in rebate.

max_g, thanks for the feedback, you have great points.
What’s interesting is that lease cash is 4k, vs 1k for purchasing… So even with the acq fee and title, from what I can tell, it’s still cheaper to lease and purchase at the end. Not to mention that the interest rate is better on a lease too…

moodyhank,
Thank you for your input!

Very interesting indeed … I am surprised the payment isn’t lower. What is the RV. Any why not do a 24 month lease to maximize the 4k effect???

Edit yup 51% RV lol… Not gonna get a good deal. Try 24 months… Sedan RVs are in the dumps…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

What is your Zip code @ISLease ? I see only $3500 lease cash in my area. Does Lexus offer Loyalty offer too ?

Adding an update for any future searches:
I did end up taking the deal above…
Worked with Ider Gongor and Sam Santoso over at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys for this.

Beverly Hills Lexus (Bianca White) and Santa Monica (Omar Salgado) were also in contention / were competitive.

All of the other SoCal dealers apart from the 3 above was not willing to negotiate apart from their standard discount.

Lexus seems to have the highest residual value out of all Luxury brands, if you know you’re going to buy it then maybe just buy it outright. If you want to try it to see if you like it then lease it and then buy the refresh.

Hi everybody,
Want you guys helping with Socal deal I got today.

MSRP $40,315
Selling price: $37,993
36 Mo / 10K
Monthly $305+tax
Didn’t get information about MF and lease cash

Deal good enough?
I’m also looking for Giulia Ti sport before I walked in Lexus.
My friend who’s driving Maserati Ghibli and he said there’s service dept problem.
But it’s other story I try to call them ask for replace parts.
If you guys interested I’ll talk later.
Thank you

Compared to the OP’s dealer discount, you are not getting a good deal. I am pretty sure you will have more than just 1st month’s payment due at signing to get to $305+tax monthly…

You’ve missed one big piece of info, I think? What is the drive-off that you’re paying out of pocket.

I was looking at the IS300 F Sport, and I literally contacted every dealer in SoCal (12 in total) and grinded them all down on the exact same vehicle. My final and best offer I rcvd was $395 all in monthly payment with $500 drive off (no other out of pocket costs) for a $45,500 MSRP vehicle. I think I could probably get this to $390 or $385 if I bought at the exact right time, or waited another few months when the 2019s start to hit the lots. Also, if I added some MSDs, could probably shave another $15/month.

If you’re interested in where that deal was offered, PM me.