Off Topic Landfill

Save your energy Honcker will spam leasehacker with boilerplate responses. They seem to think they are a fortune 500 company yet they tend to pull some serious clickbait tactics

Well I would still like the user a chance to explain but yes I did notice he is bringing back to life like months and years old threads

I think there may be a reason why. People will typically search for honker on google they will find the leasehacker reviews and most of them are negative. For branding this is horrible and the admin will continue to duck dive and dash without providing any definite info

If you look at how Fair operates on leasehacker you can clearly see the difference.

Heā€™s fixing their ā€œglassdoor reviewsā€ lol

3 Likes

Hi Justin, my name is Morgan and Iā€™m a Honcker admin. Currently, Honcker is available in specific areas in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, IL, IN, LA, MA, ME, MD, MO, MS, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI and WV.

@MorganFromHoncker Morgan, stop reviving old threads and SPAMMING the forums.

Hi eddya, my name is Morgan and Iā€™m a Honcker admin. Weā€™re thrilled to hear you had a great experience! Our customer service team is available at any point during your leasing process to answer any questions you may have and provide that human interaction.

Hi subrk, my name is Morgan and Iā€™m a Honcker admin. Weā€™re serving markets across the nation, including California. California is one of our largest markets.

You should welcome him to the community first.

3 Likes

Hey jharkness welcome to the community. Now show some f**king patience

1 Like

hey Bear how was the welcome? A little cold?

1 Like

Donā€™t ask me, ask Michael.
Time for landfill, @mp11477

Unresponsive.

You just joined 21 hours agoā€¦how much time did you give him to respond?

3 Likes

You can also move your post to landfill :smirk:

The mods are always right you pleb!!!

You are still bitter, arenā€™t you? Get over it already.

I legit want to know how long it took. If 15 mins, itā€™s a bad complaint. If 6 weeks, thatā€™s different.

Iā€™ll move it when he replies

As bitter as a good lagerā€¦ Goes down smooth when ice cold

Fair enough

You know that he can reply to a landfilled post also right? :slightly_smiling_face: