Off Topic Landfill

Good luck Mike! Thanks for all the info provided to the community!

So nice of you to say! Thank you for the kind words!

@Ursus What did you end up doing/decide about your S60? Isnā€™t the lease up this month?

Lined up a couple of XC60 loaners and extended my lease, but Volvo only gave me one month. May also go for S60 if incentives improve.

1 Like

@mp11477, @Jon or anyone else with super powers - move my (and APā€™s) off-top to landfill please. And this post too, of course

No Personal attacks here, just facts. The lebron james of women athletes in terms of strength is at the 50th percentile of untrained men in terms of pure strength.

This topic was automatically opened after 12 hours.

still salty I see, I live in greenville 19807. You want me to send you my address to. I thought it was only 12 year olds that got mad when they got proven wrong on the internet, guess they forgot to account for people who act their shoe size. Stay humble kid.

This post will probably get deleted before you see it but I hope not.

There will be someone along shortly to answer your question. The individual resides in Delaware (New Castle).

(Forewarning, the answer will be unnecessarily lengthy, and you may receive a lesson only the late Stephen Hawking would be qualified to answer, but you will get a response - whether correct or not)

Okay, Iā€™m totally not the target buyer for this car (me and VW w/ 16 inches wheels got along just great), but ORANGE??? Iā€™d take any other shade (even possibly bumblebee yellow) over orange. :wink:

hell no orange is sex

especially the Lime Rock edition E92 M3

Sakhir orange is :fire:

My favorite color on M3ā€™s

2 Likes

the whole premise behind these performance cars is to be loud and proud, if your car exhaust doesnā€™t set off car alarms in the parking lot then you gotta pick some flamboyant color, precisely why ferrari is synonymous with red and corvettes with yellow. People want to be ā€œseenā€ in these cars, I never was attracted to that whole style but orange looks sexy asf, my go mango charger snaps necks just because of the color.

No, I get that, which is why I said that Iā€™m totally not in the desired demographic.

Iā€™d take a Designo Magno matte color (virtually ANY color) any day of the weekā€¦ :wink: Youā€™ll still turn heads, but the right way (running and ducking).

matte colors are sick too, frozen blue is a very sharp color even the grays and blacks in matte look sick.

Is frozen blue BMW or MB? I love the MB magno b/c itā€™s semi-matte (I think full matte looks really, REALLY weird).

bmw has the frozen blue

Hello everyone!

We are new to the LeaseHackr community as Carspecs IE! For 18 years weā€™ve been in business, we have been striving to provide our clients the best quality service possible to gain their full satisfaction.
We are an authorized dealership based here in SoCal and our main office is located in Anaheim. We get the cars at wholesale price. Our goal is to get you your dream car, the car that you want. No hassle, No haggle and Stress Free! We get you the best deal on any dealership. We do all the work and negotiations for you.

To start the process - you can call, text or email me with the vehicle you want. Tell me the trim, color and features youā€™re looking for. If you are purchasing or leasing. It would also help if you know an estimate of your credit score so I can get you the best quote. Once I have your information, I will work with our network of dealers to find you your car and return to you with a quote. If you like the quote, we will ask for you to fill out a credit application, get approval and we can schedule to pick up your car or delivery of the car to you. Thatā€™s it! Easy Peasy right? Like I said, we want the car buying to be as easy and stress free as possible. We just want you to relax while we handle all the negotiations for you.

We service all of SoCal and you can visit us at www.carspecsusa.com

or in Social Media

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carspecsieraffy/
https://www.facebook.com/carspecsusa/
Instagram @Carspecs.IE
Email ralph.randrup@gmail.com
Best way to reach me - Call/Text @ 909-961-4041 (if I donā€™t answer, leave a voicemail)

I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Try us out and you wonā€™t be disappointed!

Thank you and looking forward to getting Hackrs the best deals!

Edit: Thought I had filters on with this section excluded.

Iā€™m the jerk!

Welcome

Hi Warbeast

I didnā€™t mean to be unprofessional here. Like I said, weā€™re new here and just getting started. If you give me some time I can post deals like you said how other brokers do in here.