2018 F80 M3 - Factory Demo Lease

True, I’ll get a lease sheet and see what’s what on it. I have a feeling they are trying to sell the car cheap, but rack every other factory up. Based on calculations, I should be low to mid 600’s on this with a little down payment.

My previous two leases have been Exec Demo’s. No issues, warranty, I really don’t care. They haven’t been high strung German Performance sedans, but I truly don’t care unless I find pics of the exact car at COTA lol.

Exec Demo with a non-CCB M3 means it was a city driver IMO. I’m not worried

I said could have, they often lend out high performance cars to upper management to use as a loaner per say or a rental car. Rental cars tend to be driven hard but the real question is why are you so salty all the time and what are you adding to the thread?

Alright, in the effort to keep this thread on track…here are my calculations based of Edmunds reply, and some googling. If they accept, i’d be stupid not to take it and run

You should be prepared for the scenario where they don’t budge on MF markup.

But either way use MSD.

I’m prepared to just walk away if it doesn’t work out. In all honesty, it’s one of those “I’ll take it or leave it” scenarios. I don’t need it, it’s actually unnecessary but who doesn’t want an Orange M3 CS?

edited: Competition Pack

How are you using 60+ RV when the dealer quoted 51?

The mileage adjustment is very small so that’s not it.

That is what I am confused about. Everywhere I’ve looked it’s 61%. I can’t confirm the the sales person mis quoted, or misread the managers handwriting.

He is beyond slow at responding, so I have been waiting all day to hear back

It’s not a CS. You mean comp pkg?

Whoops, yes. Comp Package

that would be a steal if everything lines up in the calc but it usually doesn’t work so perfectly, even a $600 payment would be a good deal imo. always liked orange, the bmw orange is a bit different than dodge’s go mango but I always thought their yellowish orange was an attractive color.

1 Like

Well, the dealer doesn’t want to play and refused to send me any details other than the generic responses like; “When can you come in”, "Have you driven one?

Lease support ends in a few weeks on the 2018’s.

bmw gwinnett? wouldn’t be surprised lol

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Status does not effect residual value all that matters is the mileage.

61% at 10k
over 7,500 will be -9% maybe they quoted you 12k which would make it 51%?

If it’s below 5,000 miles I don’t see any reason why they would be taking 20% off the car… Just doesn’t seem right.

Lol, I’m working with them on a demo and they are claiming the MF for used vehicles is 0.00217 🤦

Per the photo’s, it has less than 1,500 miles on it.

I just think they are wanting a customer with a oversized wallet and write them a check for it…

Strange they have no control over the residual, they have to use the program guidelines. whether it makes it better or worse it’s no profit to the dealership.

I’m not entirely sure the sales manager, or the guy structuring the deal understands what he is doing.

They are clearly reading something wrong.

Is this M3 above, am I off my rocker in thinking it could be a high 5’s lease?

I don’t think it’s possible. They would be losing real money to sell the car at the price and logically I don’t see why they would do that.

1 Like