2018 F80 M3 - Factory Demo Lease

It’s not a CS. You mean comp pkg?

Whoops, yes. Comp Package

that would be a steal if everything lines up in the calc but it usually doesn’t work so perfectly, even a $600 payment would be a good deal imo. always liked orange, the bmw orange is a bit different than dodge’s go mango but I always thought their yellowish orange was an attractive color.

1 Like

Well, the dealer doesn’t want to play and refused to send me any details other than the generic responses like; “When can you come in”, "Have you driven one?

Lease support ends in a few weeks on the 2018’s.

bmw gwinnett? wouldn’t be surprised lol

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Status does not effect residual value all that matters is the mileage.

61% at 10k
over 7,500 will be -9% maybe they quoted you 12k which would make it 51%?

If it’s below 5,000 miles I don’t see any reason why they would be taking 20% off the car… Just doesn’t seem right.

Lol, I’m working with them on a demo and they are claiming the MF for used vehicles is 0.00217 🤦

Per the photo’s, it has less than 1,500 miles on it.

I just think they are wanting a customer with a oversized wallet and write them a check for it…

Strange they have no control over the residual, they have to use the program guidelines. whether it makes it better or worse it’s no profit to the dealership.

I’m not entirely sure the sales manager, or the guy structuring the deal understands what he is doing.

They are clearly reading something wrong.

Is this M3 above, am I off my rocker in thinking it could be a high 5’s lease?

I don’t think it’s possible. They would be losing real money to sell the car at the price and logically I don’t see why they would do that.

1 Like

Another member has had the same experience as I have. I have been unable to work anything with the dealer and they are ignoring me. Even with simple questions.

I’m out of the hunt for the M3. I despise working with dealers

It looks like the price on their website is down to $69,995 (MSRP of $84,745).

I am tempted to reach back out and ask if they want to play ball now.

1 Like

Something seems sketchy. Maybe it has a crazy disclosure.

Edit: You should that will be a crazy deal if it’s real.

I have a feeling they won’t want to really give me a deal. I’m sure they will rake me over the coals on the MF. Considering they can’t get the RV correct.

Assuming I hit the calculator correctly, should be a mid 600 payment with first payment and taxes DAS. Around $1,500

Just fyi you need to select the middle option for sales tax on the calculator. So taxes are quite nasty (GA lease tax changes don’t apply to loaners)

I was under the impression the taxes were monthly payments * lease term = taxes paid. The past two cars I’ve leased have been demo’s/exec cars.

That was in GA?

Correct. My taxes on my current lease are 7% of the total lease cost. So $1108.8.

Otherwise, taxes would have been $3,675, I would have known that one for sure. Before they revised Ad Valorem it was all up front, which killed leasing in the state of GA.

$440 * 36mo = $15,840 *.07 = $1108.08