Off Topic Landfill

Where was it financed through? Doesn’t look like a Chrysler lease.

my topic and i do what i want. is it necessary for you to make a comment when no one asked you to? get a life go do something, this is not facebook for you to go have fun browsing around

because i can, and if i can then i will

bruh this is a website to get deals on cars, not a place to go spend time cuz you’re bored. get a fckn life

bruh how about you f off of my post?

And they say Nazi Germany was defeated way back in 1945

Give me access to view that topic and I will

You must be really missing your stuff, don’t you?

I can’t wait to see all my beloved comments again, out of context of course.

Just like a real landfill!

Totally necessary because you are now spamming the site with your filth.

Well keep that attitude and you wont be able to for too long :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow. Didn’t think about that smarty pants. People come to this forum to see what others are paying, but you are a keyboard warrior and probably already knew that.

I did search and didn’t see much on the 2018 Rubicon dumb ass. I realize you have your panties in a bunch because Saab went out of business years ago so I will try and be nice. Move along troll. The whole point of this forum is to see what others are getting their leases for. I get it, your Mr. Tough guy sitting at your keyboard wearing your moms panties but your not helping anyone so move along and go back to your Star Trek forum.

Good luck with your deal, you obviously know allot more about the car business than me.

Yes you are so smart. Thanks for all your wise and helpful input. Now GSTFU and get a life.

No. That wasn’t his response. His response was “they go for whatever the dealer quotes”. He wasn’t trying to help. Just trying to be a smart ass so I have him a little bit of his own medicine which I’m sure he’s use to being the smart ass that he is.

Thanks! Am I to understand that the 50% residual applies to the FWD and the 51% to the AWD? Demand appears to be declining in the southeast. Should be able to negotiate a great deal. I’m negotiating the lease on behalf of a friend.

With 50% RV on only 7.5k miles it won’t be a good deal, IMO.

S60 is getting long in the tooth – probably better, larger Volvos to hunt for – the combo of old model and the impact on residual makes the S60 more of a buy than a lease.