2018 Jeep Rubicon

Looking to lease the new Wrangler Rubicon. Anybody have numbers on what they are going for lease wise?

They go for whatever the dealer quotes and whatever you’re willing to pay

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

It’s called search the forum or get your own numbers and post them, you’ll need to do some work. People won’t do the work for you, that’s called a broker

It’s overwhelming how many deals have been shared so far, I hope you have time to go through them all.

1 Like

There’s really no reason for your little outburst. Your post did not indicate that you’d searched this forum or done any real legwork on getting quotes, thus the suggestion to search the forum or get a broker if you don’t want to do the work.

There’s still zero need for name calling.

Allot of us on here get tired of people posting something expecting people to do the work for them. If people are on here working a particular car, they will post their deals. If you didn’t find anything, reach out to some dealers and post something that people can comment on. I might be a smart ass but I have sold more cars than you will drive in your lifetime, I honestly try to help people but you need to do some work.

1 Like

@benibarra - keep it civil.

1 Like

Congrats. Where should I send your trophy?