Off Topic Landfill

Totally necessary because you are now spamming the site with your filth.

Well keep that attitude and you wont be able to for too long :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow. Didn’t think about that smarty pants. People come to this forum to see what others are paying, but you are a keyboard warrior and probably already knew that.

I did search and didn’t see much on the 2018 Rubicon dumb ass. I realize you have your panties in a bunch because Saab went out of business years ago so I will try and be nice. Move along troll. The whole point of this forum is to see what others are getting their leases for. I get it, your Mr. Tough guy sitting at your keyboard wearing your moms panties but your not helping anyone so move along and go back to your Star Trek forum.

Good luck with your deal, you obviously know allot more about the car business than me.

Yes you are so smart. Thanks for all your wise and helpful input. Now GSTFU and get a life.

No. That wasn’t his response. His response was “they go for whatever the dealer quotes”. He wasn’t trying to help. Just trying to be a smart ass so I have him a little bit of his own medicine which I’m sure he’s use to being the smart ass that he is.

Thanks! Am I to understand that the 50% residual applies to the FWD and the 51% to the AWD? Demand appears to be declining in the southeast. Should be able to negotiate a great deal. I’m negotiating the lease on behalf of a friend.

With 50% RV on only 7.5k miles it won’t be a good deal, IMO.

S60 is getting long in the tooth – probably better, larger Volvos to hunt for – the combo of old model and the impact on residual makes the S60 more of a buy than a lease.

I agree that the S60 is not a good lease candidate. However, I’m not the one leasing it. It all boils down to individual preferences which are sometimes tough to argue with.

Yes, I agree. But, that wasn’t my question. Does the 50% residual apply to the FWD?

Off topic – but you should see the US Bank residuals for the S60 line right now. 41% residuals for 24 month / 10k leases… yikes! Rivals the Fiat line up.

On the bright side, at least Volvo has Chase as a captive…

Yes, 50% FWD. I thought it was obvious since you did not specify “AWD” in your original post. Hence - first number is for FWD and the second is provided as courtesy and clearly marked “AWD”.

What you said was this…

“You should know that Volvo’s MF/RV are national.
.00022 50%/51% AWD** and there is extra cash on them, at least in NE.
But who wants 18 S60?”

You’re right, I should have been more specific in my original post. Not to nitpick but, just to be explicitly clear, you could have stated…

“50% FWD / 51% AWD”

in the interests of thoroughness and completeness; not as a courtesy.

I’m not talking about you but, I’ve observed that many posters’ written communication skills are atrocious on this, and on many other forums . I often have no clue what some of these people are trying to say.

LOL
That was the case with your post where I had to assume you were talking about FWD.

Exactly! Shame on me. For my part, that won’t happen again.
I usually get the money factor And residual rates from edmunds. Most of the time, they’re accurate. However, occasionally they’re incorrect. So, now I have to consult a few other resources, including dealerships. May I ask how you were able to find out the money factor and residual information? If I call three different Volvo dealership sales managers and ask, very specifically, what the base money factor is (i.e., buy rate), I may get three different answers. Choosing the lowest of the three is not an option as that could be marked-up as well. Anyway, many thanks for your help!

Edmunds doesn’t have Volvo numbers oftentimes and my first post here was for that reason. There are some nice people here with first hand info who make me look knowledgable :smirk:

Actually, the best course of action is not to assume anything… just clearly identify both and be done with it. That’s what I would have done. For all you know, I may not have known that there was a difference between the two as far as residuals are concerned.

You are funny. You sounded super knowledgable in your introduction post on LH. Being a long time Edmunds poster, you probably aware of constant questions from their mods - “FWD or AWD?” when users are not clear with the model. So, I gave you both, just in case. Enjoy!