Rebates change tonight

note to all of those who want to get chevy cars.
all rebates and incentives will change tonight at mid-night for better or worse.
if You like these deals come on down and get them

NOTE: THESE DEALS ARE AS IS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO HIDDEN FEES, SAME DEAL FOR EVERY CLIENT WITH NO EXCEPTION. THE STRUCTURE OF THESE DEALS WILL NOT BE ADJUSTED NO MATTER WHAT. NOTHING CAN BE ADDED IN ORDER TO OBTAIN EXTRA DISCOUNT. IF YOU LIKE THE DEALS THEN GO AHEAD AND CONTACT ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT. NOT GIVING OUT ONE TIME PAY, MULTIPLY THE PAYMENT BY THE TERM PLUS DOWN PAYMENT AND THAT IS YOUR ONE TIME PAY. FOR GOING FROM 10K MILES TO 12K IT IS $25 ADD AND FOR 15K A $50 ADD TO THE PAYMENT LISTED BELOW. IF YOU WANT TO GO 0 DOWN THEN DIVIDE DOWNPAYMENT BY TERM AND ADD TO THE PAYMENT. THE DOWNPAYMENT MENTIONED BELOW ARE PRECISE, YOU WONT PAY A DOLLAR MORE UPON MAKING A DEAL. ALL TAXES ARE BASED OFF OF 9% LOS ANGELES TAX, TAX RATES OF LOWER OR HIGHER WILL ONLY AFFECT PAYMENT BY FEW DOLLARS IT’S NOT END OF THE WORLD.

CHEVY VOLT ( LT )
$34,665 MSRP
36 MONTH
10K MILES PER YEAR
$1500 OUT OF POCKET (ONLY)
$199 INCLUDING TAXES
FOR LT MODEL WITH LEATHER ADD $65 TO THE PAYMENT MENTIONED ABOVE
THIS DEAL INCLUDES $500 FOR COMPETITIVE LEASE OR GM LOYALTY.
AVAILABLE COLORS: WHITE / BLACK / RED/ SATIN STEEL / KINETIC BLUE.

CHEVY EQUINOX ( LS )
MSRP $26,595
24 MONTHS
10K MILES PER YEAR
$1000 OUT OF POCKET (ONLY)
$199 A MONTH INCLUDING TAXES
THIS DEAL INCLUDES $1500 FOR COMPETITIVE LEASE
AVAILABLE COLORS : STORM BLUE / NIGHTFALL GRAY / SILVER / WHITE AND BLACK.

Is it necessary to create a new topic on the same deal yesterday?

2 Likes
It's now or never,
Come hold me tight
Kiss me my darling,
Be mine tonight
6 Likes

Why are you YELLING !?!?

6 Likes

Because he is doing us a FAVOR?? Chevy leases are really hard to find, so if he did not yell and tell you to FU, he would be swamped with orders for Volts and Traverses!!! Did you not hear - the Volt and Traverse are the must have car of the year???

5 Likes

JD POWER CAR OF THE YEAR!

we just got a 2017 volt traded in, drove it and the power is really nice.

Oh i agree as a 2014 owner and aspiring 2018 owner they’re great cars for their lease price!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

My man you get more respect if you play along better. Better for business.

1 Like